• Very happy customer

Thank you so much!

I've been in many dealerships in my life time. Alpha Cars is nothing like them. This is were you go to have an awesome experience finding & buying a vehicle you want & love. Every one I had contact with were SO professional & friendly I now consider them my friends, what a great feeling. Will never go to another place to buy or service a car. I could go on and on about Alpha. Thank you everyone I'm very happy with my purchase.

Thank you so much!

• Great Cars...Great People

Bottom line--a fantastic car buying experience. Their selling line, "Expect to be Impressed", really sums up the experience. Their used cars are top of the line, fully detailed and mechanically checked out. Their sales approach is no pressure, fact-based from true car experts. i was looking for a great condition, low mileage used VW Tiguan for a couple of months, found one here, and the whole experience was easy. They replaced the turbocharger under warranty before delivery, and after the purchase, Skip in their Service Department, replaced a battery in one the key fobs that was not working, and last week, repaired a slow leak in a tire that was caused by driving into a screw. Check them out--you won't be disappointed.

• A Great Experience Buying A New Ural Motorcycle!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Please let us know if you have any questions at all with your new cT!

Dmitry, Brad , Marian and Olga have raised the bar for great customer service! I have thoroughly enjoyed buying my new Ural cT at Alpha Cars / Ural of NE. Both Brad and Dmitry granted ample time to answer my many questions and ultimately matched me to my best motorcycle. Where these guys really stand out is in continuing customer service , community and friendship. The relationship doesn't end with the signing of the papers. I am very much looking forward to my next visit to Alpha NE for the Ural Side Car Rally in April!

• First Class Pre-owned Vehicle Purchase Experience

Thank you for the kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions going forward or need anything for your new vehicle.

Dmitry Bykhovsky, owner of Alpha Cars, is a passionate car enthusiast, as am I. This helped facilitate the car buying process, but it was his superb customer-focus, and product knowledge that made the experience facile. Dmitry ensured that all vehicle issues were addressed to my satisfaction prior to the purchase transaction. His staff, both service and transactional, are very professional, comparable to that found at luxury car dealerships. I would highly recommend Alpha Cars for your next pre-owned vehicle purchase.

• Brad at Alpha Cars did a fantastic job!

Thanks so much! Please let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle.

Brad and everyone at Alpha Cars were supportive, professional and so helpful. Brad found the exact car we were looking for and the process was quick and easy.

• Car Purchase experience

Thank you for the kind words!

In my life-long experience of purchasing vehicles (16) and motorcycles (3), this was the best all-around experience: People, Process and Product (vehicle). I would encourage my family and friends to look and work first with the AlphaCars' TEAM for the purchase of a vehicle or motorcycle. I know I will return!

Thank you for the kind words!

• Vehicle purchase

Thank you for your continued patronage!

We purchased a 2011 BMW 335 in June 2016 - the car is exactly as advertised - good value for the price, excellent buying experience. This is the 5th car in 15 years we've purchased at Alpha Cars and we'll continue to shop there because we're satisfied customers.

Thank you for your continued patronage!

• Excellent Dealer

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know if you have any questions down the road with your Ural. Ride Safe!

My first trip to Ural of New England was to test ride a Ural to see what a purpose built sidecar was like. I came away very impressed with the riding experience, and also highly impressed with the people I met and how I was treated. I knew when i left that day , that this was the dealer that I wanted to buy from. They're motto is "expect to be impressed" and I was. The buying experience was one of the most enjoyable I've ever experienced, as I took ownership of a Ural a few weeks ago. All my questions were always answered along with great advice from Dimtry, and anybody else I came in contact with were also excellent to work with. Certainly a great experience for me.

• URAL of New England

Thanks so much! I am going to pass your kind words on to Brad as well. Please let us know if you have any questions as at all. Thank you!

Just took delivery of my new Ural Gear-Up. Deliveryman, Chip, was fantastic. Full of advice and info on how to ride my new sidecar outfit. Purchase was pleasant and painless. Brad was a very good salesman (read not pushy). Knowledgeable about the product and its history. Fun guy to talk to. Facilities were immaculate. Didn't go into the shop area, but drove by an open garage door, and it looked clean and organized. Overall I am very happy with the experience. When I want to upgrade to a Ural with all the bells and whistle, I'll be back to Alpha Cars// Ural of New England. My advice-- Go buy a Ural!!

• What an experience!

Thanks so much for your kind words! We hope your daughter and you are enjoying your new ride. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Was looking for a first car for my daughter and bumped into a coverable VDub online. She like the pics so much that we drove well over an hour to go see it at Alpha.. I was expecting to wind up at some main st. used car lot that has credit for anyone, so boy was I surprised.. This place is awesome! I was like a kid in a candy store.. The dealership is gorgeous and loaded with cool and very unique inventory.. All that was great but the experience they created was incredible! Everyone there was awesome, and Marian made the transaction go smooth as silk, but I need to tip my hat to Fernando.. He went so far out of his way to make this special time exceptional for my daughter.. Far and away the most fun I have had buying a car; ever! So glad we found them, even more for a great experience then the great car we got.. We will be back even at 1.5hrs away.. (BTW I very rarely ever write reviews, but it was that good! )