Robichaux Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Robichaux Ford from DealerRater.com
  • tabitha adams

Quick and friendly service. They are always willing to help you no matter what your problem. We have been going there for many years. Nice hometown d...ealership.

Hi Tabitha and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had... the opportunity to service you for so many years! We truly thank you again for giving us the opportunity. Happy driving! Sincerely, The Robichaux Ford Team

• GREAT Experince

Chris, salesman, was very courteous and polite. He cane back with a deal I felt very comfortable with and he made the sale in one try. Everyone I deal...t with, Dawn and Chris, are the best in the business.

• New tires

Great service. Great rebate and price. Thanks so much.

Teddy, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Ta...ke care!

• Satisfied

I am always satisfied with their friendly service. They also get the job done in a timely manner and explain everything.

• Great People to work with

Service was excellent, on time and reasonably priced,

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• SO MUCH MORE than 4 wheels with a steering wheel

I had NO idea what I wanted or needed. Chris Coupel' s knowledge of Ford vehicles and his amazing people skills helped me find a vehicle that I absolu...tely LOVE. Thanks Chris for helping me find so much more than "4 wheels with a steering wheel".

• Experience was beyond expectations

I went into this experience just hoping to price some used cars in hopes of purchasing one. Chris responded quickly to my online inquiry, and helped m...e get a brand new car. I am so happy with my purchase and how much he helped me! I will recommend him to everyone!

• Professional group

Great group with a very professional atmosphere. There have been many technological innovations since my last vehicle purchase and the dealership did ...a great job explaining their features and functions.

Overall Experience

• great service and very courteous

friendly helpful staff who does their job well very professional experts when it comes to their work along with on time repairs

• Awesome service!

Service Dept staff is always friendly, courteous and smiling. The work was done in a timely manner. Easy communication too!

Robichaux Ford