New 888-201-0281 Dealer Website
Used 877-968-7084 Email Dealer
Service 877-621-9914

Average based on 89 reviews.
  • Great service

I do not mind doing surveys but in order to do the survey I must submit something with 50 or more characters is totally ridiculous . Had I known this at the beginning I would have just deleted the email. I will delete next time and not take the survey. This portion should be optional.

• oil change

just because I wanted to go there to get my oil changes

just because I wanted to go there to get my oil changes

• Service

Great service! Friendly people! No complaints from this dealership!

Great service! Friendly people! No complaints from this dealership!

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Tara! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Run to Robichaux

Robichaux's service department is always very accommodating. This is why I choose to bring my truck there for oil changes, tire rotations, and even purchase new tires from them. When Ford is offering a service rebate, they even take care of submitting it so I don't have to worry about it.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Robichaux Ford, Ryan! We're always here to provide exceptional service to all of our valued customers. Safe travels!

• Prompt, accurate and friendly service

I had my 2006 Expedition serviced with the works. Service was good and prompt.

Hi, Lorraine! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Thank you for your feedback.

I had my 2006 Expedition serviced with the works. Service was good and prompt.

• Thibodaux

The only complaint and it is minor - the techs never reset the oil change monitor that tells how much oil life there is.

We appreciate your feedback, Mary. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Sr Secretary

As always the friendly services keeps me coming back. Ramona :)

Thanks, Ramona! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!

As always the friendly services keeps me coming back. Ramona :)

• Great Services

Staff was very helpful. Informed me of the problems and corrected them. Definitely would recommend your company.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Karen. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving...

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Karen. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Best service

They are the best. Only place I have been for 6 years of service. Will buy another Ford becauseof the Service

• Service

Robichaux has to let customers know about the vehicle when they come into for service, My experience is always a surprise, & i dont like suprise bills, i brought my truck in just for services.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Danna. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.