• Well done

Fantastic. I knew exactly what I was looking for and everyone I dealt with was very helpful and made it a very efficient and smooth transaction, from Gustavo whom I spoke with initially, to Eddie in sales, and Miguel and Alfons in finance.

• Central Ford, #1 worst Ford Dealership

I made a car deal with Lidia Perez & Sales Manger AJ. Needless to say they sold the car, out from underneath me. I bought a $700 air fair, made transportation arrangements to ship the car. I called to change the apt time, and they responded with we sold the car earlier this morning. I called the Gen. Manager, all he could say was he couldn't get it back. No Apologies from any of them. If I hadn't called to change my appointment time, I would have flown down, rented a car, shown up at the dealership. Car would have been sold. Would you want to do Business with an outfit like this? Plenty of Ford Dealerships out their, do yourself a favor ,find another one besides this one!

• awesome!

Bobby and Mark were super nice and super friendly. They asked what was my budget and suggested cars that were with my range.

• Very Helpful

My experience was great Julio help me out great man!

My experience was great Julio help me out great man!

• Well done

Fast efficient and streamlined except for the cashier who didn't know how to use my passport from wheels for payment. Also it would be nice to have a washed car return.

• Fantastic

Very helpful and detailed on the service i needed .

Very helpful and detailed on the service i needed .

• Knowledgeable Dealer

My service guy was very nice and knowledgeable of my needs. Took care of me from start to finish. Courteous and respectful

• Great Service in town

Robert and Sergio were fantastic and made everything easy. I will 100% be sending anyone that is looking for a new Ford to Central Ford!

• Happy Customer

Service advisor Servando was helpful and courteous ! .

Service advisor Servando was helpful and courteous ! .

• Highly recommend!

I received excellent service from the beginning to the end, thanks to Servando Garcia. (Professional and knowledge service tech).