Chestatee Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

354 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chestatee Ford from DealerRater.com

May 13, 2018

Great salesmen. Two of them didn’t stop searching until they found the F-150 that had everything on my wish list. The entire staff is very professi...onal and courteous. Great dealership!

April 10, 2018

Brent is the best. He knows the product, there is no pressure and he genuinely cares about his customer!

Samantha, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assi...st you! Safe travels!

March 19, 2018

I was in the area with my daughter for the Appalachia Trail head. Our older Fusion started experiencing transmission issues while driving in the areas... foothills. A service atop at Chestatee Ford was just what we needed. Todd Reynolds in the service department was very professional and helpful. And Brad Minard in Sales made the move to a newer Fusion painless. It was time and I’m lucky to have found Chestatee Ford. Thank you all for turning this road trip “disaster” into a Win!

Donald, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, w...e will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 11, 2018

I noticed a missing hose on my nearly new (3500 miles) 2017 Ford Flex. I did purchase it from another dealer, as Chesatee could not find a vehicle th...at met my requirements. I was told that "someone" had probably removed the hose. Said I should go back to the dealer from which I purchased the vehicle, which I have done. I do understand the Ford dealer model, and that Chesatee cannot be responsible for another dealer's issue. However, I was a not given any options, nor did the service department even look at the vehicle or give me a quote for replacing the hose. The parts department should get 5 stars for helping. I did not get the feeling that there was any interest in my continuing service business, I have not even reached the first oil change service. I will revise this review as time progresses but it is difficult to change my first impression of a less than interested service department.

November 24, 2017

Great experience. This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Chestatee Ford. Everyone is great to work with, escpecially Brent.

November 1, 2017

This is my second trip to a ford dealership to purchase a vehicle. I have been very happy with fords service and very happy with ford vehicles. My f...ather drove fords growing up and i am now an owner of 3 ford vehicles. Chestatee ford was an excellent place to purchase a vehicle from. Everyone in the dealership that i delt with was very friendly and helpful. These are the qualities that i have become accustomed too and what keeps me coming back to ford. The dealership was in top condition and i would recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

October 18, 2017

This was the second vehicle I have purchased from Chestatee Ford. At 55 my husband and I got custody of our grandchildren and needed a vehicle with mo...re seating. We didn't have equity in our Edge but Kevin Pratt and Mark in finance put together a deal we could afford on a new Explorer. Now we have room for our suddenly bigger family and it was definitely the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you Kevin and Mark!!

October 9, 2017

Gene is a very knowledgeable, nice, non-pressure salesman. We are glad we bought our King Ranch at Chestatee Ford!!

October 3, 2017

Josh is great guy. He's not just a salesman. He feels like part of the family. When I need ANYTHING, he's always been there. This is the second vehicl...e we've bought from Josh and Chestatee. There will not be anyone else we will buy from.

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 30, 2017

This is my third vehicle purchased with Chestatee Ford. Brad Minard and Kip Harvey make buying a vehicle painless. Always friendly, helpful and no was...ting an entire day to buy a new vehicle!!

Chestatee Ford