(4.9) 653 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

653 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Diffee Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Car Purchase

I purchased a 2013 Ford Escape. Everyone was helpful. Josh was my sales person, very nice. I was out on the lot just walking trying not to be seen by ...anyone, because I just was not sure I was ready to buy again. After awhile Josh was out on the lot and saw me and came over I made plans to meet him before July 4th weekend. After I drove the vechicle I was sold. My first vehicle with Diffee was a 2001 Ford Taurus, so it must have been in the year 2003. Since that time I have never been able to use any other car dealer. Thank you

Thank you for your review Donna! We are so glad Josh was able to help you find the perfect car! Enjoy your Escape!

• Great experience

Lansing did a fantastic job! He made the car buying experience quick and painless! I really appreciate how he took the extra time to synce my grandmas... phone to get her set up and ready for the road. I also really appreciate his help with taking myself back to service so I can fix the recall on my car. He also taught me some useful information on updating synce. He has a very easy personality to get along with. Thank you for going the extra mile Lansing! Looking forward to my next car buying experience with Diffee! Also, Josh (handles internet searches) thank you for giving me specks and information on the car before I arrived and taking the time to actually go out and look at it for me, and for calling me back! Thumbs up buttercups!

• They were awesome.

Alan and Lansing were very helpful and personable. I did not feel pressured or slimed on. You know what i mean...sales peooke can be so... Anyway, ...I was able to get a reliable, affordable car for my son. Thank u so much.

• customer service is still valued at Diffee!

Our salesman, Conner, was so polite and outgoing, this was probably the best car buying experience I've ever had. He was very patient and let me dri...ve the 2 cars I had narrowed down, several times each! There was very little haggling over price and when it was finished, he took another 30 minutes and showed me how to use all the bells and whistles in the car. I accidentally left my paperwork at the dealership, and Conner contacted me to let me know that he was going to drop it in the mail so I wouldn't have to drive back to El Reno to get it. This was so smooth and seamless, and my sister and I actually had a good time, which has NEVER happened before! I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Diffee!

• An honest car dealership

At Diffee they were very courteous and valued my time. There was no runaround. The car I had called about was pulled up to the door before my arrival.... They knew my name and made me feel welcome but no pressure or game playing. It was the best experience I have had buying a car.

Diffee Ford Lincoln

Thanks for your great review Gene! We appreciate your business and are so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership!

• Every helpful...

Both Alan and Lansing were very patient and accommodating to my limited funds, and were able to find me a good, reliable, and affordable car for my ki...d. Thank u both so much.

Diffee Ford Lincoln

We are so glad we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you all! Thanks for shopping with us!

• Diffee best ever

Best experience buying a vehicle I have ever had. Diffee really works hard at making people feel comfortable and wanted at their dealership. Thank yo...u Diffee

Diffee Ford Lincoln

Thanks Vic! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying every minute in your new truck! Thanks for shopping with us!

• Great experience highly recommend

It was a pleasure dealing with Lansing, he was very informative and answered any and all questions I had. I never felt pressured while in the dealersh...ip like I have felt in others. I really appreciated the follow up call the next day just to make sure I was happy with the truck. I will definitely continue to give Diffee Ford my business in the future.

Diffee Ford Lincoln

Thank you!!! We are so glad Lansing was able to help you find the right vehicle while answering all your questions. We truly appreciate your business ...and look forward to working with you again in the future.

• Who???s on first?

The team at Diffy Ford Lincoln makes the customer feel like part of an extended family with your interests placed on the front burner. Everyone is hi...ghly professional and service minded. They make you want to come back.

Diffee Ford Lincoln

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership! Thanks for shopping with us!

• Best experience ever!

Diffee was the most professional and efficient auto purchase i have ever experienced...i will look forward to purchasing additional cars from them for... our family business in the months/years ahead.

Diffee Ford Lincoln

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new car!

1681 E I-40 El Reno, OK 73036