• Great Service

I recently moved to the Clinton area and was looking for a service center for my two vehicles, neither of which are Fords. I was directed to try Ray Varner Ford's service center and have been very pleased with the quality of work and customer service! Their price is also competitive with the big chains and their free reward program is a great way to save money as well. I would definitely recommend their service shop to anyone!

Thank you for your kind survey, and we hope we can continue to insure your 100% satisfaction as our customer. My door is always open for you and all of our customers.

• Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service and very knowledgeable. Clean and relaxing showroom.

Amazing customer service and very knowledgeable. Clean and relaxing showroom.

• Fair Deal

No pressure salesmen. I was able to reach a fair deal without excessive haggling. Very easy to deal with.

• Fair Deal

• Mazda purchase

The best experience that I ever had buying a car. Love this place.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The best experience that I ever had buying a car. Love this place.

• Quick Lane

Great service and Friendly staff. Ray Varner Ford is the only place I would ever purchase a new Ford.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Daniel! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Highly Recommended

My family has bought many vehicles from Ray. He always goes out of his way to offer the best deal possible, and he and his crew are very much appreciated. I love my truck!

• Mr. Dave Glass

Was very helpful through the complete purchase process.

Was very helpful through the complete purchase process.

• Ray Varner Ford

Great dealership and great salesman (Mike Cox). I have bought several cars from these guys and they have always been a quick, easy and no pressure type of dealership.

• Easiest and Best Car Buying Exoerience Ever!!

This has been the easiest and best car buying experience we have ever had! We searched on line for what we wanted, compared several dealerships and really expected to have to go to Knoxville to get the best deal. Absolutely NOT! Ray Varner Ford beat them all! Mike Cox was our salesman and he was awesome. We got exactly what we wanted with no money down and at nearly $1500.00 less than the best offer at the 4 other dealerships in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, and LaFollette that we compared. Mike had everything ready for us when we walked in, we test drove the car we had picked and signed our paperwork. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes! The finance manager was great and everyone in the dealership was very friendly. We LOVE our new Ford Fusion!! We will never buy a vehicle anywhere else.