• Bates Ford

Everyone was so nice. Very relaxed atmosphere. The best car buying experience I've had!

• Terrific Experience! High Recommend!

This was our second car purchase from Bates Ford. I was recently involved in a wreck that totaled my car and I was still emotional from that experience. A friend of my husband`s referred us to Mike Mohr @ Bates. Mike was so understanding, took lots of time with us, and went above & beyond. He made sure our questions were answered and ensured the entire process was quick & easy. All the staff was very friendly which added to our great experience. A few days after our purchase, Mike called to see if everything was going well with us. Now that`s customer service! My husband & I highly recommend Mike Mohr @ Bates Ford.

David & Susie Clay, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Bates Ford!

• Service

Experience was good. The only thing that perplexed me is last time our brakes were in the yellow and this time were fine although we have done nothing to them.

Thank you for the review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• CONSISTENTLY GOOD!

TIP TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE!! ALWAYS CONSISTENT QUALITY SERVICE. MR. TUBBS IS A SPECIAL REPRESENITIVE OF THAT COMPANY!!

Michael, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good service

Very pleased with the service. They are always friendly and make repairs in a timely manner. I appreciate them!

Thanks, Theresa! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thanks, Theresa! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great all around experience.

Tyler, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Bates Ford is awesome. I bought a Pre-owned truck from them and the whole transaction was the smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever been a part of. Great environment, excellent employees and service.

• F150 Ford/Ford Taurus

Would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

Would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

• service

good service,purchased several trucks over the years , would purchase again

good service,purchased several trucks over the years , would purchase again

• Satisfaction

Purchasing a car can be, as you know, a very difficult experience. Much to my surprise, Mike Mohr and Richard LaFaye at Bates Ford in Lebanon,TN proved this stereotype wrong! I had a wonderfully pleasant experience and already have begun referring my friends and family to these fine businessmen. Their expertise, professionalism, financial and overall knowledge of their fleet, and the Ford brand made for an easy,hassle free decision. I simply cannot express enough, my satisfaction. These businessmen are a great example of what every salesmen should be and how they should treat their clients.

• Quick Oil Change

I was in when they opened and was out pretty quickly for a quick oil change.

I was in when they opened and was out pretty quickly for a quick oil change.