• Bates Ford Lebanon, TN

A very pleasant buying experience. Great family atmosphere. We will definitely give them our return business and our recommendations to or family and friends.

• Truss00

I was very pleased with my recall service. They got me in on a Saturday and quickly took care of me.

Kelvin, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Bates Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Maint. Tech

The salesman and the manager made the purchase very quick and easy.

The salesman and the manager made the purchase very quick and easy.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Bates Ford

This is the second car that I've bought from Bates Ford. They were pretty awesome. Neither time did I spend the whole day at the dealership. Very cool experience.

• New car

Great people who are so helpful. Best car buying experience.

Great people who are so helpful. Best car buying experience.

• Bates Ford Lebanon,TN service

Service department was friendly and fast. The waiting room was very nice, and the staff friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review about our service department, Ronald! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Service

Everyone at the Service department was very helpful and acknowledged me as a customer. Donnie was really nice and made me aware that I have points I can use. Great job ! And the bathroom was clean! Thank you !

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

• Car Repair and Oil Change

They were quick doing the work and very hospitable in every way! Thanks so much Bates Ford!

We're pleased to hear we could get you back on the road so quickly, John! Thanks again for your business!

• Bates experience

Very happy with our experience at Bates and working with their team in getting us what we wanted.

• Ray Porter is the best!

Ran Porter made sure my service was done correctly. He the best!

Ran Porter made sure my service was done correctly. He the best!

Greg, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!