Interstate Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Interstate Ford & salesman Lawrence Reynolds
    August 31, 2017

I don't like shopping for a new car but the salesman, Lawrence Reynolds, made it very easy. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questi...ons. He was also very patient and made the whole new car buying experience easy.

• USED TRUCK
    January 29, 2018

Lawrence Reynolds was very diligent in finding me the vehicle and financing arrangement I needed. Interstate will be my first stop for my next vehicl...e.

• Customer
    January 10, 2018

I bought a 2012 ford fusion last may up there, and the extended warranty on it. Last week my battery went out in it and I tried jumping it to take it ...to get new battery. It wasn't jumping I looked down and gas gauge said empty when there should have been half tank of gas in it so I went and got a gas can full of gas started putting gas in my car with can and it was spilling out from the inside of back wheel. At that time I thought well that explains it I have a fuel leak. I had my fusion towed up to Interstate and explain to the service rep exactly how I just explain it here. A week later she called me and told me I had to use a special cup to put gas in a capless gas tank. And the reason the gauge showed empty is due to dead battery. She then charged me 115.00 for a diagnosis on my car. I feel at the time of when I told her in the very beginning what was going on she should have told me before charging me the 115.00. my warranty didn't cover it because there was nothing wrong with my car. Iam sure that I will ever take my car for service to Interstate ever again

• Quick Lane
    January 3, 2018

I have my oil changed here all the time. The last time I did I asked to have some tires I bought balanced. In the meantime they found my license plat...e light out and one harness needed to be replace. So I told them to put the license plate light back and I would have to take care of it another time. When I checked out from my oil change I asked to guy if the tires were balanced one said no and another said yes at the same time. I pulled out and later that night found both of my license plate light wires hanging down and had no light at all. I took it back the next day and made them put it back like it was. This used to be a good place but that day I was in oil change and tire balance for 3 hours.

• Service department kind of strange
    January 3, 2018

I took my car in that I bought here years ago because the oil light was on. Was minor repair, but when I got in it to leave the engine light was on a...nd a wrench appeared and was lit up. I pulled it right back into the garage and said I wasn't taking it home with those lit up that I had never seen before. I was told by the service guy Sean, that the technicians said the engine light was on when I brought it in. I might be female, but I know which lights were on and I had never seen the engine light, just the oil light because of the nature of the repairs that needed to be made. I find it strange that people would just not listen to you. The car had to be jumped to start because it was sitting outside and perhaps it needed to be reset, but those lights were never on. LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY BRING THEIR CAR IN TO BE SERVICED.

• Excellent follow-through and Customer Service
    June 21, 2017

The dealer made every effort to find a vehicle but I was looking for. They kept in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend the dealer...ship.

Thanks for the review, AIGT!

• Great!
    June 7, 2017

Great facility, very clean. Great selection of vehicles and a great sales staff.

Thanks, Phillip!

• Man who had me signing all the papers
    May 12, 2017

This man was laid back and SO nice!!!!! I can't remember his name but he must be the finance guy. I appreciated his help and he went over and over th...ings for me. Absolutely no pressure. If I'd had more money I'd definitely have purchased the warranties. Thank heavens for such nice people there. He's just great at his job!! Mary Johnson

Mary: You dealt with Lawrence Reynolds finding your car, and then Mathias Glaser was your Finance Manager who made that part of your visit so nice and... easy. Thank you for sharing your experience here and for giving our team your 5-Star rating!

• Ford Fiesta or ford focus
    May 12, 2017

My salesman was Lawrence Reynolds and he was exceptional trying to find me a car. He went over and beyond all over the lot looking for a car for me a...nd was just so genial. He answered all my questions thoroughly and was very helpful. It's the kind of help you want. No high pressure just good information and help. I wish him the best!!! Mary Johnson

Mary: Thank you for taking the time to review both Lawrence Reynolds and Matthias Glaser. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Car purchase
    May 7, 2017

I went yesterday to look at vehicle I saw on line.Lawerence Reynolds showed me a couple of cars I was interested in and wasn't pushy at all like some... car salesmen can be.

Thanks, Cheryl! We really appreciate your business, and taking the time to give Lawrence Reynolds a 5-Star rating!

Interstate Ford