• matt wildman, excellent sales associate!!!!!

i really enjoyed working with matt, he did such a great job! he made sure to go above and beyond to make me a happy customer. I will be sending friends and family to him for their car buying needs! hands down, the best experience I have ever had!

• Eric Courtney = Honesty

If you are looking for a car and a salesman that wants to put you in a car your comfortable with see Eric. He works hard to make you happy and listens to you. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Jackson Ford and Eric and if we purchase again I will call Eric.

• Best Ever For Everything Buying A Vehicle !!

Can't begin to count all the vehicles purchased at Jackson Ford with Eric Courtney as my Sales Guy .... Really NO Reason to go shopping anywhere else than here !!

• Eric Courtney

Eric was very helpful in my buying process and did everything that he could to find a car that worked for my payment price range.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with professional service and a great deal on your new vehicle, Lacie! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any additional needs or questions. Safe travels!

• customer

Drove close to 3hrs to buy a 2015 Mustang of my dreams. I was afraid of being disappointed by yet another dealership, but my salesman Eric was amazing! From getting the door for me, listening to my concerns, and just making me feel comfortable. He was truly working hard for me! And guess what I got the mustang thanks to Eric!! Truly love the car and my salesman at Jackson Ford. I cant quit looking at my pony and smiling! He took the time to explain the car to me in detailed and just showed he cared. Trust me not all dealerships are like this and there are not very many Eric's out there. If your looking to buy give them a chance, cause like me you might just leave surprise! He even let us take the car to go eat. it was perfect eating and discussing the car in a different environment. Ask for Eric Courtney, tell him Jared Clodfelter sent you, he will treat you right! Happy Hunting! :)

Jared, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Customer

Kelly is great to work with! Service was done as requested. Always pleased with everything when I bring my car there.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Cindy! We hope to continue to be of service for many years to come.

• never had car liked or hated so much

well just finished a washer hose repair on a car supposed to be cpo,still waiting for factory floor mats that are to be included on cpo units took car back to satisfy a detail issue and got it back after business hours because i am not a volume customer they sold me a car alarm i did not want and would not come out and say it was on there now i am stuck with it my second experience certainly has been a disappointment have to go mop garage floor now lost all washer fluid while ago do i send you the bill or mail to chrysler?

• Jackson Ford Service

2012 Ford Escape Service was quick with less than an hour wait time. Service rep informed me of further maintenance that was needed as well as services performed on vehicle

We appreciate your response, Evyonne! The staff at Jackson Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great Service

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Had specific service done to my air conditioning system to remove smell as my vehicle doesn't have a cabin air filter. Worked great and system appears to run much better.

• Quick, efficient service

I haven't taken my car anywhere else for service. They always get me in and out as quickly as possible and I think the prices are very reasonable.