• sevice and repair

We always have great experiences with Sharpnack! We have bought many vehicles from them and were treated with the utmost respect! This is the first we have used your service repair , and found the same respect we received in your sales department!

• Great customer service

The personal service was above and beyond great customer service. Every person that assisted in my car purchase had comprehensive answers to all of my questions.

• Great staff

I took my car in for an oil change and it was brought to my attention that it was no longer safe to drive and could not be fixed. Within two hours I was back on the road in a new (to me) car. The purchasing process was super easy and all of the staff members were super helpful.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Sharpnack Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Amazing service

I was very pleased with my experience at Shapnack Ford. The staff did everything that they could to make things run smoothly for me and help me with the process. They kept me informed and did the best they could to make sure all my needs were met. They even helped to make sure my payments stayed low, which is incredibly helpful since I am a college student. I ended up leasing a 2016 Ford Focus, after having transmission problems with my older car. Everyone that I encountered during my time at Sharpnack was friendly and willing to help. I look forward to doing business with Sharpnack for many years to come. I love my focus and I love the service I receive here. Thanks Aaron for all of your help.

• Great Service

Friendly and good service.....................................................

Friendly and good service.....................................................

• Great service

Ford f150 and we will go back because we were treated great. No more travel to Columbus we will go back . salesman Tim walus was great

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

• great service

Everything was great!!service was done in allotted timeframe given--1 hour-- no complaints!!

• F-150 TRUCK OWNER

Service was fast and employees were courteous. Waiting time was at a minimum.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Gilbert. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Service was fast and employees were courteous. Waiting time was at a minimum.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

EMPLOYEES ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WILL BE BACK.

EMPLOYEES ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WILL BE BACK.

• Oil change.

I appreciate the diagnostic or whatever it's called checklist you provide with my oil changes. It helps a lot. Thanks.

Hi, Linda! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!