4.3
  • Phillip

I purchased a new 2014 Ford Escape from Pingrey Ford in Selah, Washngton. I am completely satisfied with the quality of the vehicle. Vehicle and customer service has always been excellent.

Phillip, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Escape! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• 2017 Ford Edge

Although Pingrey Ford had a very low inventory of the model of our choice, they eventually found exactly what we wanted at another dealer and arranged delivery to Pingrey. This process took longer than anticipated. The Pingrey dealership is on a small lot, crowded, and with poor access and parking for customers. Despite that, the dealer personnel were friendly, competent and professional. I would use Pingrey again for a new car purchase.

We're very happy we were able to find you the exact car you wanted, Bruce! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again in the future! Take care!

• Fast, friendly service!

Excellent customer service, easy purchasing process, great service department.

Darin, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellent customer service, easy purchasing process, great service department.

• Rick Stilley

Pleasant . Finished in the time frame quoted. People were friendly and informative.

Rick, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We are glad to get you in and out! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• My experience with Pingrey Ford

I had the best experience of my life in buying a vehicle at Pingrey Ford. I won't have any problem telling all of my friends and anyone else who wants to know about where to go for a great deal and friendly no pressure or hard sales approach, because they treat you like you are a person that matters, not like just another sucker that doesn't matter to them, and if you don't like it, then you can just go somewhere else, no big deal. They go all out to help you find what you want, and if they don't have it, then they will look all over to find what you want and get it for you. I went all over Yakima and looked at all different kinds of vehicles, and didn't get treated anything like I was treated at Pingrey Ford. They will always be my First choice, of where to go for another vehicle in the future, gauranteed!

• New vehicle after 18 years driving the old new one

Great people to deal with. Absolutely no pressure.. Salesman was able to answer all my questions. Ended up ordering to get exactly what I wanted.

• Service not as descibed

Did not perform service as they described and due to this cost me thousands of dollars

• Refreshing to have honest, helpful people!

From the ENTIRE staff at Pingrey Ford...THANK YOU! With out you, there is no US. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you. Buddy

These guys rock, they went way above and beyond to help me out. Lee Irwin really went the extra mile to take care of me. Worth the drive from Seattle for sure!

• Great Customer Service!!!!

Thanks again! Keep coming back now...Thanks again from the Entire staff at Pingrey Ford. Buddy

When dealing with Pingrey Ford I am always pleasantly surprised with the outstanding service I receive from the service department and the front office. Everyone is always so friendly that it makes my visit a pleasant and enjoyable experience. The service department is always knowledgeable and quick to take care of my concerns. The girls in the office always greet me with a smile and I always feel at home while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. I send all my friends and family to Pingrey when they are looking for a new vehicle or needing service for their current one. Give them a try today, I know you won't be dissapointed!

• Excellent Service

Thanks again for your continued Loyalty to Pingrey Ford. The ENTIRE staff

When the choice was made the buying process was fast and easy as pie. Just look for Lee Irwin, he will assist you with expertese, knowledge, and courtesy. Pingrey Ford of Yakima Washington. We have done purchase by phone and email and done service on the spot.

Thanks again for your continued Loyalty to Pingrey Ford. The ENTIRE staff