New 877-573-2237 Dealer Website
Used 866-921-2160 Email Dealer
Service 866-960-5387

3.0
  • Service not as descibed

Did not perform service as they described and due to this cost me thousands of dollars

• Refreshing to have honest, helpful people!

From the ENTIRE staff at Pingrey Ford...THANK YOU! With out you, there is no US. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you. Buddy

These guys rock, they went way above and beyond to help me out. Lee Irwin really went the extra mile to take care of me. Worth the drive from Seattle for sure!

• Great Customer Service!!!!

Thanks again! Keep coming back now...Thanks again from the Entire staff at Pingrey Ford. Buddy

When dealing with Pingrey Ford I am always pleasantly surprised with the outstanding service I receive from the service department and the front office. Everyone is always so friendly that it makes my visit a pleasant and enjoyable experience. The service department is always knowledgeable and quick to take care of my concerns. The girls in the office always greet me with a smile and I always feel at home while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. I send all my friends and family to Pingrey when they are looking for a new vehicle or needing service for their current one. Give them a try today, I know you won't be dissapointed!

• Excellent Service

Thanks again for your continued Loyalty to Pingrey Ford. The ENTIRE staff

When the choice was made the buying process was fast and easy as pie. Just look for Lee Irwin, he will assist you with expertese, knowledge, and courtesy. Pingrey Ford of Yakima Washington. We have done purchase by phone and email and done service on the spot.

Thanks again for your continued Loyalty to Pingrey Ford. The ENTIRE staff