Call This Dealer

Used

May 7, 2018

We drove from PA to VA to pick up a used Subaru Outback, the paperwork was ready, all we had to do was sign the papers and load up the car. My wife wa...s nervous about driving the car home in traffic so we trailered the car home to Pennsylvania. The car was clean and everything that was it was advertised to be. The salesman, Butch, was very personable and made us feel like old friends ( we hope to run into him at the beach!). Lacoya, the finance guy, was also very nice and helped us with everything. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 28, 2018

Everyone at the dealership went above and beyond to insure I had the best expereince. It was so easy and no hassle. Best price I found anywhere. I ...was in and out within 15 minutes once i decided to buy! Thanks everyone!

April 25, 2018

Sold me my 2012 mustang in beautiful condition which i love! but it failed my Md state inspection because of the brakes. No worries because Automembe...r installed all new brakes for free for me! I would reccomend this dealer to anybody, very friendly and helpful staff! plus they sell can amd and other fun vehicles as well! Check them out!!

April 17, 2018

First time buyer here that had been doing research on a type of vehicle that Automember had. Thankfully a salesman named Butch actually helped me out ...a great deal with deciding on purchasing the vehicle here. Butch really is a great salesman that not only assists but is a great person on the Automember team. I would highly recommend passing by not only to purchase a vehicle but to have a good chat as well. Thank you Automember!

March 11, 2018

I must say I hadn’t bought a car in years, so I not pleasant that I had to go buy a car. I had came across a good deal at this car place. So I emai...led and called, I was greeted and contacted by a man name butch , I had questions he answered any concerns he addressed them, which made my buying process wonderful. Butch was able to make it work for me to get the car and drive off. Butch is a great salesman and person need a saleman see butch he’s definitely will make sure your happy and satisfied when you drive off.

February 17, 2018

Butch was very attentive and personable and kind. He addressed all needs. They were very patient and the buying process was easy I would definitely re...commend this auto member.

February 17, 2018

Butch helped me to buy my first car and made it such an easy process. In addition to providing a speedy process, Auto Memeber had such wonderful custo...mer service. Will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family. Thank you so much Butch!

January 29, 2018

they were very nice and made it easy to leave with a car. butch was awesome. I will be sure to come back for my next car

December 26, 2017

BUTCH is the man. You walk in and you will get a VIP treatment by everyone in there

November 19, 2017

I highly recommend anyone to purchase automobile from Auto Member! I experienced excellent service and quick and easy financing!

AutoMember