Ultimate Image Auto, Inc.

93 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2018

Chris and the folks at this dealership changed my opinion on dealerships completely I went in with low expectations and left with a great ride and news... friends I will recommend anyone looking for help with a good ride to go see the folks they really work hard for you! Thanks again chris mills

August 1, 2018

I love my car and Bobby is a wonderful salesman. I appreciate all the hard work from the entire staff at Ultimate Image. If I ever need another car I will... be buying from them again.

July 10, 2018

I SEE WHERE THE OWNER OF THIS DEALERSHIP SAID MY DAUGHTER AND I LIED TO THEM WHICH IS A LIE - WE DID NOT SAY NOTHING WRONG AND ALL THE QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED... - WHY SHOULD WE GIVE FALSE STATEMENT TO ANYONE - HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE YOUR TEAM MESSED UP - WE DIDN'T LIE

July 6, 2018

The customer service is great. I worked with Bobby and he is professional and honest. I will definitely be recommending him and the dealership to everyone.

June 21, 2018

Come to Ultimate Image and get your vehicle detailed. All of the guys does a excellent job. I highly recommended. Collins, John, Mike, & Kate. They are... the best in town!!

May 16, 2018

Okay I'm done with this car dealership.. I've been doing business with them or trying to do business with them for two months and no car, just recent I... and my Daughter was told we would be called on Monday and it's now Tuesday and no phone call to neither one of us, I now just want my money put back on my credit card, they have given my Daughter her money back and I should have said at the same time to refund my money but again giving them another chance and nothing has changed - I just want my money credited back to my credit card and call it a lesson learned..

March 28, 2018

This was a GREAT experience for me. I've come by Ultimate Image a couple times, never working with anybody. I came by and meet Marcus and since meeting... him; I feel like I have a reliable and trustworthy contact for a great deal on the vehicle I love. The customer's service Marcus provided is nothing less than perfect. I recommend him to EVERYONE who's in need of a ride. Thanks Marcus and Ultimate Image.

March 2, 2018

I recently purchased a car from Ultimate Image Auto Inc. and couldn’t be more pleased with the all around service that I received. My sales man David not... only assisted me though the process. He was very considerate about my concerns/needs as if he was purchasing the vehicle. David was very sincere, passionate and delivered great patience with the entire process. As I had a billion & one questions & concerns that I know would have made average salesman uneasy. He was compassionate in making sure I was fully comfortable before making my decision. Not only did he provide exceptional care during the process, but after my purchase I received a friendly phone call from David. The follow up was concerning if I was pleased and happy with the vehicle and that gesture speaks for itself. I did not feel as if I was pressured by a car sales man, who was just trying to make a sale Instead. Ultimate Image Auto did a great job employing such an exceptional individual. I would most definitely recommend not only this company but David as he is no doubt the one you want assisting you.

February 12, 2018

I went to this car lot with the intentions of "looking". However, after being there for a few hours, I was able to drive home in the car that I wanted.... Mr. David was great through the whole process, I did have my children there. Imagine that. So if you are "looking", Mr. David is who you want by your side. #ridin'whatIwant #awesomewarranty

January 5, 2018

The best used car lot in town. The staff is friendly, they have a great selection of vehicles and Bobby really knows his trucks! I definitely recommend... going here if you're in the market for a truck and make sure you work with Bobby, he's the best!