3.2
Average based on 33 reviews
  • Overall amazing experience!

I recently purchased a 2014 Subaru Forester from this dealer. When I called originally, they instantly explained the water damage to me and put my mind at ease by telling me the specific components that were replaced/repaired. Shortly thereafter, I test drove the vehicle with no problems and purchased the vehicle. It is a very low pressure, comfortable environment with amazing customer service. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle! Please give them a call if interested! Especially if you are skeptical of the water damage.

• A wonderful experience!

I flew in to buy my car and drive it back home. I had called the day before to discuss the condition and possibly make an offer. The salesperson (Capri) told me all about the car and then made me a great deal, so I put a deposit on it over the phone. The next day I flew in and they (Matt) picked me up right on time at the airport with the car and I test drove it back to the dealership (Matt is from their service department and was very knowledgeable). The car was very clean and exactly as they described it with no disappointments, so I proceeded with the purchase. All of the paperwork was done perfectly (which made things very easy back home at the licence bureau). It came with a 30 day warranty and a full tank of gas. It was 600 miles to get back home and the car performed flawlessly and I love it. Thank you Capri, Matt, Joe and Bob for a great overall experience.

• Great Sevice

Overall best dealership I've ever dealt with, I've bought a few cars from them and their quality and service is great! Only place I will ever buy from!

• Great Vehicles at fair price

I bought a flood titled 2009 Hyundai Sonata in Dec of 2008. They were very upfront about the title and the cost. They explained their process of repairing and experience with these types of titles and offer extended warranties since the manufacturer one was void. Great price and almost 200K miles later I am still driving happy as can be.

• Terrible

Terrible customer service. I looked at two vehicles after driving 1 hour and 10 minutes to get there and the battery was dead on one. The man did not even attempt to move out of his chair after I told him....save your time and your money do not come here.

• Worst Customer Service I've Ever Had!

I walked in, no one acknowledged my existence. Went up to the guy who was sitting there not even doing work. Talked about what I'm looking for and then shouted my personal credit situation from across the room to another employee for other people to hear. Pretty much dismissed me until I mentioned cash, then his attitude changed. I walked right out the door. I will never do business with them and encourage everyone else to do the same.

• Business Ehtics

Rock and Mike showed unprecedented ethics in getting my car repaired. Although they made my purchase of a 2012 Volvo efficient and pleasant (expected), the real test of ethics came when I had to have some warranty work performed. As soon as I reported the issue to them, they immediately took responsibility and got the work done quickly and properly with absolutely no cost to me. The company's facilities proved to own up to it's modern and professional image as well. I'd recommend Executive Auto Gallery to anyone in the market for a great used car.

• Great Dealership

I've been buying cars from these guys for almost 20 years. Never had an issue, they are totally upfront about the fact that the cars are r-titled.

• never had a problem

I bought several cars from EAG and never had a problem with them. They always took care of any problems I had with the vehicles. No complains at all.

• Salvage titled vehicles - can't get a car loan for

Car looked like a great deal until I found out that my credit union does not finance salvage titled vehicles.