4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Used Car

Awesome!! Eric was very helpful and accommodating! I would definitely recommend Dick Smith to my family and friends.

• Great Service and great value

Excellent new building and location. Service techs and service writers were were friendly and helpful

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Anthony And Melody Mcduffie! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Service

Jeremy and staff makes service a pleasant experience at your facility. I am pleased with his professionalism and knowledgeable approach to my service needs. Again, thanks Jeremy for a wonderful expedient experience.

• My Son's Truck Needs To Be REPAIRED

My review/critisim of the Dick Smith Ford 2800 Two Notch Rd.(next to Burger King/Beltline) has been sheer torture mentally. The repair work has not been completed since my son truck was towed 07/19/12 from the Fort Jackson installation. Also it has sustained damage to the body at the shop. The truck is a Harley Davidson and my son is still in Afghanistan.. What can I do Mr. Smith to get his truck repaired ??? PLEASE help me!!!!!!!