Average based on 346 reviews
  • Great deal, and good service

I took suv in for oil change and service was good they rotated tires and checked and refilled all fluids also checked tires they were very friendly.

• new customer

Went in worried came out highly satisfied.. thank you Nye Canales

Went in worried came out highly satisfied.. thank you Nye Canales

• Easy Process

Don was a great sales associate. I was very relaxed and didn't feel pressured at all. The finance manager found a rebate that I didn't know about helping get the price of the car down.

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• MKZ Service

Excellent customer service through the Quick Lane. I was very impressed and will definitely return in the future.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Bob. At Sames Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great!

Great job as always! We tale our Ford Fusion to the Sames Ford dealership where we bought it. I'm actually thinking of bringing our Jeep here for oil changes too!

• Great service in Quick Lane Dept

Bryan in the Quick Lane Service Department has always provided excellent and efficient service. He explains the service required very thoroughly and makes recommendations needed.

• Almost perfect,

Went in for a oil change and it was slow so I was in and out in about 30 minutes, too bad they didnt wash my truck this time as the usually do.

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Edward. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

• Winning Combination

I have purchased 4 of my 6 Ford Explorers from Sames Ford. I've returned to them because of their service after the purchase. Their sales personnel has always been great as well as honest. Honesty is hard to find in a sales environment. Above all, having the whole package in one Dealership wins me over. I have a great truck at a great price, a service department that understand my vehicle, and combined with preventative maintenance service in the Quick Lane service department. One really can't go wrong by choosing Sames Ford.

• Best Service Advisor

My 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch EL 4X4 was not cooling properly. James Rackley Service Advisor took care of the cooling problem. The problem was a bad actuator motor. I had my vehicle back the same day. Always excellent service since James came on board at Sames, please keep him!!!

We appreciate your response, Robert! The staff at Sames Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great Staff, Great Customer Service.

Thank you, Rebecca, for the glowing review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Since 2010 since I purchased my Ford Flex I have taken it to Sam's Crow for all maintenance. The Quick-Lane staff have always, always gone above and beyond to assist me.