Auto Express KIA

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 2, 2018

I had a great experience shopping and purchasing my new Kia Sportage. No problems with sales staff or financing agent. Bobby spent time with me showing... all the things in the Kia.

January 30, 2018

Forget everything you thought you knew about car dealers. The folks here are dedicated, attentive, fair, and friendly. I am entirely enthusiastic about... my experience, and recommend them to both friends and family. Lastly, the vehicles from Kia have great value, and thus far, have been wonderful mechanically.

January 29, 2018

I was a Honda customer for 15 years. I love my Kia but most of all my experience at Auto Express was awesome!!!! Service was good, Chris and Heather took... great care of me. They both explained everything to me and I was in and out in no time. I will definitely be back and continue to be a Kia customer. Chris called me to follow up and to see if I had any questions. I recommend if you go to look or buy a car from here to go see Chris Strong!!!

January 23, 2018

Great customer service! Made the experience enjoyable. Will definitely recommend this dealership to friends & family. First time buying a brand new vehicle,... they made the process easy and effortless. Thanks Adam & Pat!!!

December 18, 2017

Was looking for a new vehicle, but wasn't sure on when I was going to purchase. I had been viewing the Kia vehicles for some time. The staff was so helpful... and did a wonderful job in getting my new vehicle within the price range that I purchased it that night.

November 12, 2017

I went in to have my 2013 Kia Soul inspected. While I was waiting, Bobby Lewis, the best salesman, started talking. Absolutely no pressure, we went out... to see a 2017 Kia Soul. Went for a ride, no pressure, and then he asked what it would take for me to buy. He talked with his boss, and the next thing I knew, I was buying a brand new car - and I could afford it! Everyone in the dealership was asking if I was buying a new car and then Thanked me! Never have I had that happen. Bobby is super. Thomas, who did the paperwork is super, and the service department is the best around. I cannot say enough about Auto Express Kia! And believe me, I tell everyone I know! The Kia Soul is the very best car I've ever had!

October 19, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Don Sayben and Heather in the finance office helped me receive the very best car for my budget. I LOVE my new... car and am referring everyone I see to use Auto Express for the vehicle needs!!

September 10, 2017

joe d. was very knowledgeable and gave us what we wanted. he was one of the best salesman we've ever worked with. heather took care of us and our paperwork.... such a hard worker for being short on a saturday. overall an awesome experience and the experience was one of the reasons we bought a car.

September 5, 2017

I had a very enjoyable buying experience. My sales lady was great...very knowledgeable. Natalie took me for a test drive and did not push me into a sale.... I am very pleased with my Soul.

August 28, 2017

Bobby Lewis was a great help with the purchase of our new SUV. He went over every inch of it with us and stayed over an extra hour to get it all done.... This is our 4 th purchase from auto express and probably wont be our last