• Silsbee Ford: The best in sales and service

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Silsbee Ford. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the revie...

I have been doing business with Silsbee Ford for approximately 10 years and have, as always, been completely satisfied with the "serviced after the sale" that Silsbee Ford provides. I have purchased three vehicles over the years, from Silsbee Ford and have always been completely satisfied. Their cheerful and professional attitudes always make a customer look forward to their next visit.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Silsbee Ford. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• 2014 F150

Sales people are 1st class, Billy came in on his day off to show me this truck. Sharon, who did all the paper, was personable, and a joy to talk too.

• Great Service

A great place!! Everyone was friendly and kind. It was easy to tell that they appreciate my business.

• Consumer

Josh, we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

Great customer service. I was only passing through the area with no appointment, but they got my truck right in and had a look at it. Great friendly staff !!!

Josh, we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

• Replacing water pump on 2012 Ford F150,Ecoboost

ok,But repairs were higher than any quote I looked at on internet,500 VS 900 dollars.But I wasn't sure it was actually the water pump,my 2012 Ford F150 has only 105,000 miles on it when water pump goes out.My warranty went out at 100,000.I would have figured the dealership would have tried to contact my warranty people or Ford Motor co. to get me some help on bill ,,with no more miles than that on the truck.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jimmy! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Silsbee Ford Review

Always a pleasure; good service, pleasant, caring personnel and prompt service.

Always a pleasure; good service, pleasant, caring personnel and prompt service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Robert! Thank you so much for choosing Silsbee Ford as your first choice for service!

• Ford Focus repair

Had recall work done . Very satisfied with the work that was done .

Had recall work done . Very satisfied with the work that was done .

After having had a bad experience at another Ford dealer my expectations were hopeful but not very high. The Silsbee Ford team performed a warranty repair on my F250 a week or so ago and I wanted to drive my truck a bit to be sure all was well before I submitted my review. My experience with Wendy and the Silsbee Ford Team was top notch and way above expectation. That experience has restored my faith in great customer and technical service from dealers. Though I live in the Northwest Houston area, you can rest assured I will bring my truck back to Silsbee Ford for any service needs.

Ken, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Service

I could have gotten a call telling me what was wrong with car.

I could have gotten a call telling me what was wrong with car.

• Silsbee Fors

Bought my truck in to be coated with the quantum, and it turned out better than expected! It definitely doesn't look like a 12 year old truck now!