• Great to do business with!

Shopped 3 Mustangs in the Norfolk, Va. area. Blake Ford offered the nicest 2009 Mustang, which is what we were looking for. The car was well prepped, offered at a good value, and all concerns we had were addressed to our satisfaction. Sales rep. Larry, followed up after the sale to make sure that the registration process went without a hitch once we got the car back to our home in Pa.

• Great buying and servicing experience

Paul, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I have been buying cars from Blake Ford since he opened his first dealership. I've always received a great buying experience. The experience from the service and parts departments have always been top notch as well. Overall, a great place to do business.

• Great Dealership

Recently had the speaker in the driver-side door fail. The service manager trouble-shot it himself, confirmed it was under warranty, and ordered the new speaker. The service was scheduled and completed earlier than expected. That is the way it should be don.

• Overall great dealership

I've purchased numerous vehicles from Blake Ford and have always been treated in an outstanding manner during all aspects of the process from the sales staff, finance, service and the office staff. Wonderful dealership to deal with.

• 2014 Ford Escape Repair

Very nice but dealer could not find a problem causing the failure to start. Will need to return to reprogram the keys but do not know if that will fix the problem.

• 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid

all went well. salesman very helpful & good to deal with.

all went well. salesman very helpful & good to deal with.

• inspection

I needed car inspected, had no appointment but they quickly worked me in and took care of it promptly.

• Customer

I have ALWAYS had a pleasant experience from the Blake Ford Service Dept!

I have ALWAYS had a pleasant experience from the Blake Ford Service Dept!

• Fleet Manager

Dependable fast service. I have been a customer of this dealership for 30 years.

• escape

i was very pleased. all was on time & well done. good work.

i was very pleased. all was on time & well done. good work.