Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Great to do business with!

Shopped 3 Mustangs in the Norfolk, Va. area. Blake Ford offered the nicest 2009 Mustang, which is what we were looking for. The car was well prepped, offered at a good value, and all concerns we had were addressed to our satisfaction. Sales rep. Larry, followed up after the sale to make sure that the registration process went without a hitch once we got the car back to our home in Pa.

• escape

i was very pleased. all was on time & well done. good work.

i was very pleased. all was on time & well done. good work.

• New car buying experience

Great dealership from the owner to the guy that changes my oil (shoebox). Will always be my location for all my vehicle needs

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with our team here at Blake Ford, Mark! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Take care!

• Blake's in Franklin, Virginia

Long time customer of Blake's. Provide great customer support

Delores, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Long time customer of Blake's. Provide great customer support

• Ranger and Explorer owner....Ms.

Great job. Thank you. Barry can't be beat! None better.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Betty! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need any further assistance.

Great job. Thank you. Barry can't be beat! None better.

• Clean, on time and great svc dept!

Always a pleasure to visit with the service techs!

Always a pleasure to visit with the service techs!

• Always dependable. Always treated well.

Wonderful service. Treated well by whole crew. Was told of any additional work before was done. NO surprises on the work that was done.

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• A great experience every step of the way!

We really enjoy dealing with Blake Ford. I've been buying vehicles from Blake since the 1970's and have always been treated very well by both the sales staff and the entire service department.

• 2005 Ford Ranger

Just great--could not have been better. The sticker on the Ranger was three months overdue. They caught my mistake and told me "We here at Blake Ford are here to look after you!" To an 85-year-old lady, this means more to me than I can say!

Thank you, Betty, for the glowing review! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Blake Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Ms Dee Scherr

Very Friendly and helpful.Made me feel comfortable

Very Friendly and helpful.Made me feel comfortable

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!