Courtesy Ford

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 8, 2017

We found a truck we absolutely loved on the internet went in and Chad our salesman and his manager Jason made our buying process easy and fast! They b...oth compromised with us on our trade in and bought a truck for the right price. Would highly recommend Chad and Jason. Thanks Davenport Courtesy Ford!

June 9, 2017

Drove from Illinois to buy a used truck from courtesy ford Chad went out of his way to make the deal go smooth. I would highly recommend this deal...er to anyone looking for a truck

April 12, 2017

Always timely and helpful when getting work done on my car. Know what they are doing and do not try to up sell me things I really don't need.

February 27, 2017

yout just a number here! Has appointment for my truck and was suppose to have a loaner to use. Got there and they had no loaner and didn't know why. ... Decided to wait for the warranty repairs to be completed and they kept stringing me along on time. Took over an hr longer than what they told me. If I would of have a loaner car like they promised I could of been at work. I have brought my vehicles here in the past years ago but because of bad service then I quit coming. Thought I would give them another chance! Bad idea! Some things don't change.

September 16, 2016

We bought our 2009 gmc Acadia on a Saturday, drove 79 miles home just fine, the next day my check engine light came on. Had to wait until Monday to ca...ll them. They made me an appointment for Friday. After they looked at it they said it was going to cost me around $700 to fix, if I knew it was going to cost me I could had just went somewhere in town. My husband sold his motorcycle in order to by this for me so I can transport my day care kids to school. We spent all we had to buy it, now it has to sit in my driveway until I can afford to fix it.

February 23, 2015

Got an excellent deal on a truck back in 2011. I traveled over 900 miles for it, the dealership knowing this, opened early for me that day to complete... the sale so I could get on my way home. Had an issue with the truck (it was used) after I left the lot, drove back to the dealership and they fixed it no questions.

October 28, 2014

just bought a certified preowned f150 4 X 4. A week later brakes started making a noise I just didn't like. Took the truck down and they replaced all ...the brakes and rotors to get rid of noise. Pads were in spec but they replaced everything anyway. This just doesn't happen anywhere. Great people to deal with. If you want good service after the sale, go to Courtesy Ford. Brent and the service shop will take care of you

August 1, 2014

While driving though I developed a severe truck problem. Mike Ford got someone to listen and look at the truck. Although it was bad news and it needs ...a new engine Mike worked with me while I was working though an insurance adjuster on the truck. He even gave me a car while working though all of this. It turns out it was better to scrap it than fix it, but they were more than helpful. If I lived here this would be my dealer. You in Iowa are lucky to have such honest people to deal with.

November 10, 2013

I purchased a used truck from Nick Carlson. I told him what I wanted and how much money I could spend and he instantly came up with the truck I was lo...oking for. I know I will be coming back to buy here in the future. The guy that did the paperwork, Mitch, was awesome! Jason the sales manager was great too. This is my first vehicle ever and it's awesome!

November 6, 2013

I worked with a salesman by the name of Mike Haut. I can honestly say that I hate shopping for a vehicle, but Mike made this the most painless process... ever. Being that I am from the Des Moines area, I had to work via phone and email for the most part. That being said, Mike was always prompt in returning my calls and emails. Long story short, this was the first buying experience where I didn't feel like I was getting screwed by a dealership. I was up front about my budget and Mike found something that was perfect for my needs. This level of service was not able to be found locally in Des Moines, period.

Courtesy Ford