4.5
  • Best Car Purchase Experience - Great Place!

Stopped by this dealership to test drive a SUV. Adis was very patient and willing to work with me through all aspects of the sale. He was honest and fair throughout. He addressed my concerns about the tires and a sensor light. When I brought the vehicle in later that week as we had scheduled, he discovered that the brake pads needed to be replaced and did so, free of charge. I absolutely love my Porsche Cayenne. It runs beautifully! Adis is a true person of integrity and stands behind his word. I am sold as a repeat customer and recommend Automotive Solutions to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle and superior customer service. Thank you, Adis, and God bless!

• Best Car Purchase Experience Ever - Great Place!

• WASTE OF TIME

WE SPOKE TO SEVERAL SALES MEN FOR A WEEK PLANNING ON COMING UP ON A SATURDAY TO LOOK AT A CAR. WE LIVE IN NASHVILLE SO WASNT A SUPER LONG TRIP JUST ENOUGH TO MESS OUR DAY UP.THEY KNEW WE WAS ON THE WAY,AND ALL WEEK WE WAS TOLD HOW NICE A CAR WAS.THAT IT WAS NEAR PERFECT.THAT WE WAS GOING TO BE SUPER HAPPY WITH THE CONDITION OF THIS CAR.SO EARLIER IN THE WEEK WE TOOK OUT A SMALL LOAN AND WAS PLANNING ON PURCHASING THIS CAR.WHEN WE FINALLY GOT THERE WE SEEN COUPLE SALES MEN GOING IN AND OUT DIDNT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT .WHEN WE WALK UP TO THE CAR IT WAS BEAUTIFUL FROM 20 FT. BUT THE CLOSER I GOT THE MORE DISAPPOINTED I WAS. I COUNLDNT BELIEVE THIS IS THE SAME CAR I WAS TOLD WAS SO NICE. IT HAD SCRATCHES ALL DOWN THE SIDE,LIKE FEDDY K. WALKED BY IT.ONLY WALKED AROUND THIS CAR ONE TIME AND KNEW IT WAS TIME TO GO.A SALESMAN WALKED OUT KNOWNING WE WAS ON THE WAY KNOWING WE BEEN TALKING TO THEM ALL WEEK ASKED IF WE NEEDED ANY HELP THEN CONTINUED WITH HIS PRIVATE PHONE CALL. THAT WAS IT THE WORSE DISSAPPIONTING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE HAD. PLEASE DONT WAST YOUR TIME.THESE PEOPLE GET PAID BY THE HOUR AND THEY DO NOT CARE IF U BUY SOMETHING OR NOT.WE HAD TO CALL THEM EVERY SINGLE TIME.IT WAS LIKE A GHOST TOWN THERE.HAD A POCKET FULL OF MONEY AND NOBODY EVEN CARED. WHAT A WAST OF TIME

• Wish I could give 10 stars

I've bought 2 cars here, both times I had exceptional experiences. A great, quality car lot operated by the best people I've purchased a vehicle from. In addition, their mechanic service is among the best in the city, and that goes for whether you bought your car there or not. I've taken 2 cars to Automotive Solutions for work that were bought elsewhere and I got the same level of service as I do on the cars they actually sold me. This is the first dealership in my life I've ever recommended to other people. I'm in my forties. That's a couple of decades of hating car dealers that ended when I walked on the lot at Automotive Solutions.

• Best place to look for Honest Business

I came here to purchase a vehicle and found an awesome 2009 Mazda3. Took it home and it was very low maintenance for the two-and-a-half years that I had it. Had no issues with it other than the wear-and-tear that I put into it. Later on I saw that they had a newer version of the vehicle, went to go trade it in with no problem and was treated great! Adis and kevin work ith you and they always go out of their way to find you the best rate that is possible. A week later I saw a car my mom wanted and was treat just as great as I was. Just like when buying any car always check it out throughly to catch anything wrong with it before you buy it. Wish I would have noticed my mom's car needed a small aliment, but nonetheless Adis got me with a mechanic so it would be taken care of and Alot cheaper than everyone else. Don't expect freebies because they are a business not a charity. They are already getting you the best prices on used cars that are great. I will be coming back to Automotive Solution for another family car in the future, or to just upgrade.

• This is how it should be !!

It was very easy purchasing a vehicle from Automotive Solutions. Professional staff and the quality of my vehicle is excellent. Thanks ..

• Purchased a BMW X5

Great experience, car was clean and the process was convenient. Friendly sales staff!

• Buying a car

A+ dealer go see for your self great people they will help you out and get you approve even if you have bad credit

• Great service. Great truck.

I spoke over the phone with Adis about a truck he had for sale, and he gave me a trade-in estimate on my truck before I drove 4 hours to go look at his. He stuck to his word, and the truck was like brand new like he told me. Great guy to deal with!

• 2006 Audi A3

Very fast financing, low rate, excellent service , Adis the owner personally did all the papers and get the car ready