175 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stapleton Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Vehicle Purchase

We just purchased a 2012 Ford Explorer from Stapleton Motors. We had an excellent experience with our purchase. Bob and Shon made the car buying experience tremendously easy. They are extremely knowledgable, friendly, and easy to work with. I assure you, purchasing a vehicle with these gentleman will be the last place you ever purchase a vehicle from. Fabulous Experience!

Thank you so much! We want the car buying experience to be as transparent and painless as possible. We are so glad you are happy, and that you have become part of our satisfied customer base. You are the true source of our growth!

• Very Quick!

Friendly staff. Quick buying experience! Would shop here again!

Friendly staff. Quick buying experience! Would shop here again!

• Pleasant Experience

I can honestly say without a doubt, this was the easiest and most pleasant experience we've ever had buying a used car. Will definitely refer Stapleton Motors to our friends.

• Great Experience!

Saw the truck online. I received good info on phone. Great in-house customer service

• Like buying a truck from an old friend...
    May 19, 2017

It has been about 24 hours since I purchased my truck from Stapleton Motors and I am still in awe at how 'low-pressure' my buying experience was. Harvey, Bob, and the gang were so personable and friendly it felt like I was buying my truck from an old friend. They didn't force me into anything I didn't want to buy and they allowed me to take my time in making decisions regarding this purchase. I will honestly never buy from another dealership - these guys know what they're doing. The vehicle, the price, and the service I received from Stapleton Motors exceeded all of my expectations. I'm a pretty hard guy to please, especially when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I can safely say that I am beyond pleased with this dealership. Stapleton Motors is, in my opinion, the best dealership in the entire Denver Metro area. With Gratitude, Kyle Burch

• Awesome Job!

Harvey was very helpful in every bit of the process. From the moment we walked up we felt no pressure at all. This was a good experience!

• Easy buying process

Easy pre-approval. Excellent customer service and fast and painless car buying experience. Awesome place to buy a car!!

• Great honest service

Good people, honest, efficient. I'd tell my grandma to shop here

Good people, honest, efficient. I'd tell my grandma to shop here

• Where you should go to buy a car!

Very personable, great service, great prices. Would highly recommend