Average based on 119 reviews.
  • Vehicle Purchase

We just purchased a 2012 Ford Explorer from Stapleton Motors. We had an excellent experience with our purchase. Bob and Shon made the car buying experience tremendously easy. They are extremely knowledgable, friendly, and easy to work with. I assure you, purchasing a vehicle with these gentleman will be the last place you ever purchase a vehicle from. Fabulous Experience!

Thank you so much! We want the car buying experience to be as transparent and painless as possible. We are so glad you are happy, and that you have become part of our satisfied customer base. You are the true source of our growth!

• Great financing and good inventory selection

We were greeted promptly, very nice and easy to deal with, both in person and over the phone. Very helpful with financing, they got a great rate for us! They also had a good selection of inventory.

• Best experience ever at a dealership!!

I rate Stapleton Motors 5 Stars! They were very professional, friendly, personable and very informative. Extremely clean facility. :)

• Overall services

I have already recommended Stapleton Motors to a freind. Very happy with my 2012 GMC Sierra

• Great service! 2007 Suzuki XL-7 AWD

I'm very happy with my purchase of a 2007 Suzuki XlL-7. The all wheel drive is great for Colorado and I liked the heated leather seats, and the sunroof. Great SUV, very clean.

• Great Service! Very friendly staff

Overall GREAT customer service. Very friendly. Great Car, I appreciate the mass amount of mechanical work dones before purchasing the car.

• Super happy with our classic truck!

Great customer service & they worked in our price range. My husband is super happy with his classic truck. We will be back for service work!

• Nice and Clean!

My overall experience with Stapleton Motors was the the best. Very fast and the entire crew was helpful. I love my 2008 Chevy Malibu!

• Awesome Staff

Shon and David were great to work with. I'm very happy with my vehicle purchase.

• Awesome Service/ Friendly people/ No games

I was very pleased with the service I recieved, the salesman was great and I got a great price on my 2013 Chevy Cruze!