R3 Motorcars LLC

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

R3 Motorcars A+++++++++++

Rusty was very easy to deal with. Delivery of car was very quick. I would recommend R3 Motorcars to all Vette Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to visit his new show room.

Very helpful and easy

Called Rusty multiple times, always helpful and willing to work with me, asked for his bottom dollar and he was actually honest, really nice to deal with a person who knows about the vehicles he is selling and not just trying to push vehicles for sales. I will be a returning customer.

2010 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT CONVERTIBLE

After purchasing 36 vehicles in the past 57 years, I would rate my dealings with Rusty in the top 3 experiences of my life. He personifies the qualities of the old time small town dealer. He is very honest, friendly, thoughtful and knowledgeable of the products he is dealing with. From my experience, I would not hesitate to purchase one of his vehicles on the internet. How Rusty displays and describes his vehicles is exactly what we encountered. Although my wife and I were at the dealership for 2 hours, only about 20 minutes were spent finalizing the paperwork, and the rest of the time reminiscing of favorite cars in our lives. Six months later I am having my dream car shipped to Wisconsin, and the only effort on my part was a phone call to Rusty. Rusty, stay true to yourself as you possess qualities that many people strive for, but never achieve.

The best pre-owned Corvettes out there

I just bought an 03 50th Anniversary Vet from R3. The car looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Not a nick, scratch, or scuff on the exterior or interior. The best quality pre-owned Vets out there. If you're having a car delivered, R3 only uses the best auto transport services to get your car to you.

Purchase of a 2004 Z06 commemorative edition

I purchased a 2004 Z06 from R3 Motorcars. the owner (Rusty) was a absolute pleasure to do business with. The car was delivered to me in Maryland within one week. The Z06 was as described and as pictured. I will be very likely to buy again from Rusty.

Great Experience

What a great experience - bought a car from Rusty - long distance - never saw the car in person but had such a pleasant and comfortable experience that trust was built form the first phone conversation we had. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Outstanding Experience

I had an excellent experience with Rusty from R3 Motorcars. He worked with me from when I was interested in the car, to getting it to my driveway. He never made me feel like he was busy or rushed and made me feel like a priority. Answered all my questions and helped me understand things I didn't even plan/think about. Outstanding experience all around! I highly recommend R3 Motorcars

Great experience!

Buying a car from Rusty was a real pleasure. He did not pressure me and he worked with me to make a deal that I was comfortable with. I won?t hesitate to buy from him again and to recommend him to friends.

R3 Motorcars

The vehicle was just as described although winter weather has not allowed a drive yet. Rusty answered all questions and was a pleasure to work with. Also arranged shipping, fast and reasonable! Overall I would do it over.

Great experience buying my 2015 Z28

I was shopping for a 2015 Camaro Z 28 and found one at R3. I was very nervous about buying a Vehicle without actually seeing it. I was about to jump on a plane and head for South Carolina as I?m from Wisconsin but Rusty told me to save my money on a flight and he was right. When the car arrived to Wisconsin from the shipper it was as beautiful as Rusty had explained. I couldn?t have been happier with the vehicle. If anyone is ever looking for a high-quality vehicle I would strongly suggest R3 Motorcars