• Long time customer

I have purchased several vehicles from there and Kit and staff are the reason I continue to return!!

• Executive

Asked for Mark Edwards when I called in because of the reviews I had read. Mark treated me like an old friend and worked a deal out over the telephone. When I went in to pick up my new truck, I was on a tight schedule and he had me in and out in about 30 minutes. Great experience.

• Nice facility, trustworthy staff

The staff at Blake Utter was truly helpful and supportive. You won't find a more friendly or trustworthy dealership to buy from!

• Great Experience Here!

Had a great experience. Salesperson was very helpful and cared about what we wanted.

• Great, easy and smooth transaction!!!

Easy, fast, smooth. I recommend Mark Edwards to EVERYONE I know.

Easy, fast, smooth. I recommend Mark Edwards to EVERYONE I know.

• great place to buy a car!

My second purchase from Blake Utter. The experience is far above any I've previously had with car buying. Mark Edwards is a truly genuine, engaging sakes person who works hard to meet the buyers needs. Listening to someone is key and he does it well. Mark goes beyond typical practice to build a relationship and provide exactly what the buyer needs to make decisions. Additionally, Chad in the finance department is unlike any luvecworked with before. These men, and the entire workforce culture at Blake Utter Ford, are a refreshing difference in the car buying experience.

• Awesome Dealer

I very rarely rate any company at 100% but I have to say that this company would come very close. We have used the same sales person ( Mark Edwards) for our last 5 vehicles in 2 years, he has been very accommodating to our needs and requests even making sure that our sons vehicle at school in Alabama was taken care of handling the out of state issues with registration. He has always followed up on any issue with our purchases in a timely and professional manner. The only issues we have ever experienced has been when the service to our vehicle was outsourced to another vendor, which was then corrected by dealer. The service department shines from Mr. Steve, Ms. Sherry and Mr. King's ability to make any service an event and not a process. None of my vehicles are top of the line they are mid-range but you would never know any discrimination based on the service we have received at Blake Utter. I enjoy being treated the same for my f-150 as if it were a King Ranch. Kudos Team! Thanks for taking care of the Millers from Okla. F-150, F-150 4x4, Taurus LTD, Flex SEL, Sons- Sonic LTZ

• ABSOLUTELY A WONDERFUL BUYING EXPERIENCE!

I am so happy to write this review this morning. Blake Utter Ford assisted me immensely on my first buying experience. Not only was their pricing exceptional but there great customer service and timely response to my needs and concerns caused me to travel two hours to Denison just to purchase my new beautiful sports car. Thanks BLAKE UTTER FORD for EVERYTHING!!

• Geat Service

Thanks for taking care of my car, you folks are the best.

Thanks for taking care of my car, you folks are the best.

• Blake Utter Service Dept

I had taken my car to several repair places and they were unable to locate the problem with my air conditioner. I took my car to Blake Utter Ford Service Department and a guy named Steve found the problem in one visit. My car is running great and I tell my friends about Steve and Blake Utter Ford.