New 888-514-8457 Dealer Website
Used 888-490-6707 Email Dealer
Service 888-514-9092

Average based on 389 reviews
  • friendly and went the extra mile

gave me top dollar for my trade, everyone was very nice and professional. zach found an extra rebate for me and got the edge we wanted with 0% finance, very happy.

• service advisor

stay away from service adviser Stephanie.. she is rude ,moody and can can less about you or customer service.

• Great Dealership

Just bought a 2013 F250 from here and Kenny was an awesome salesman and the attention and help from all the staff is great.

• Overcharge on car parts

My EGR valve was recently replaced at Northside Ford for a cost of $633.72. They charged me $269.04 for the new EGR valve. I looked up the price of the same EGR valve at their parts dept website and it only costs $194.20 (72% increase). Since then I had a coil assembly replace at a DIFFERENT dealer, and they charged me the exact SAME price as their parts dept. (The coil price was also the exact same price on the Northside Ford parts website).

• NS Ford keeps my F-250 running strong.

My Service Advisor (Garrett) was great to work with. He followed-up on all my questions and did not try to oversell me which I appreciated.

• Awesome customer service and friendly

We enjoy coming to Northside for the fast and efficient service. Mark Brown made our car buying experience comfortable and no pressure. We gave him our request and he immediately found a variety of cars we could choose from to fit our needs. This is our third car we have bought with Mark's assistance. Keep up the great work Mark!

• Service

service, feedback, parts and reliability ofr repair. my vehicle is a 2004, so getting up there in years so a few repairs are required. i trust the repairs and since i have the 5.7L engine in the Expedition, a good running engine for years to come.

• northside ford is the best.

As soon as we arrived Mickey was attentive. He asked what we were looking for... Left with a new ford explorer 2015 the same day. :)

• Good experience

Our salesman, Hugo Vasquez, was great. Our last salesman recently retired, but Hugo was an excellent replacement. This was the third new vehicle we purchased from Northside Ford.

• Great service

Lenny was good and knew about the trucks we looked at. There didn't seem to be the same pressure to buy a car that you get at other dealerships. I also found a crack in the left rear taillight the morning after the purchase and the dealership is fixing it no questions asked. Great experience!