OC Autosource

41 reviews

• September 25, 2017

I had a great car buying experience with OC-Autosource. Tony, the Owner is personable guys and did a great job finding me financing with with my awful... credit. They are a great team to work with... very detail oriented and efficient. I recommend them as a dealer of choice and look forward to doing business with hem again if future. PS... they have an amazing fleet of customized and high end luxury vehicles at great prices. you have to check this dealership out.

Thank you for the great review, Ashai! It was a pleasure meeting you and we thank you for your business. Stop by and see us anytime!

October 24, 2018

Best ever experience yet! My husband and I happened upon OC Autosource on our way out to dinner for my husbands 57th birthday...all the beautiful luxury... cars caught his attention. We decided to stop and look around, we were casually greeted by one of the guys, because thats what the atmosphere feels like, like your one of the guys. Tony came and introduced himself, very down to earth and easy going, non pressuring, yet very attentive as he took his time to show us a couple of cars (Bently in comparison to the Ghost). We eventually saw a car we had been wanting for years (2012 CL63 AMG), at the right price with very low milage (awesome deal). I told him I need a little time to make my decision and with no pressure at all he said no problem. Tony held the car for me, which gave me time to do my research. Whatever we needed Tony took care of it. I was and am still please with my whole process. I would recommend anyone to shop at OC Autosoure for your next car. Tony, Louis and the fellas are the Bomb!! Real Talk!

November 6, 2017

Tony is a nice enough guy. He is personable and polite. But with that said, he can go too "Dealer" on the client when working with someone who is buying... a high end exotic. I expect this when buying a Toyota-- Not a high end Italian sports car. I bought my Ferrari long distance and was not able to see the car personally. He was not forthright in disclosing all the issues I asked about. While the car was mechanically as represented and arrived complete with all amenities (tool kit, cover, etc.) he certainly took the opportunity to "fudge" on the cosmetic issues. As he is a Dealer in the business I am confident that he was well aware of the cosmetic issues the car had. But instead of being forthcoming about them he only admitted to them when I pointed them out (through photographs) and then tried to considerably downplay my concerns and gloss over issues I questioned him on. Once the car was delivered to me I discovered an interior issue as well as other issues the rest of which I was willing to forego. I spoke to Tony and he said he would pay to correct the interior issue saying "I want you to be happy with the car". But once an estimate was obtained, he did not send compensation to correct the issue. Very disappointing. Again not what you expect from a Dealer selling you a Ferrari. I won't go so far as to say "buyer beware". Yet, I would not recommend buying a car from this Dealer long distance unless you can personally inspect the car before purchase. Once the car arrives at your door in another state the deal is done. It quickly became apparent that whatever needed to be corrected was going to be on me. I would have appreciated a more honest, forthright disclosure on issues I am confident this Dealer knew about.

May 30, 2017

I wanted a BMW Z4 3.5is. I wanted Black exterior with Red interior. There weren't any for sale near me. But OC Auto had it. They are in California,... I am in Cincinnati. We discussed the car they had for sale. I was unable to view the vehicle in person, so felt what I was doing was a bit risky, but the vehicle still had factory warranty and they assured me that the car was in great condition. On their word, I bought it. Had it shipped to me in Cincinnati. They were very responsive to my requests. Between Tony and Louis, they answered all my questions. I'd highly recommend them as a national dealership. There was an issue with the car that appeared to happen during transportation. When I called Tony to discuss it, the first thing out of his mouth was "Karen, don't worry about this, you're not alone in this. We'll make it right for you." and they did. When it was all said and done, my husband said, "What a great dealership." I totally expected them to tell me to pound salt since I'm on the other side of the country. We were both pleased and now we're tooling around in the new convertible just in time for prime convertible weather in Cincinnati. What a great group with a sincere desire to sell a quality product and support the sale all the way through, even with a couple of bumps in the road. I was very impressed. I'd buy from them again. If only everyone stood by their product like this. What a wonderful world it would be.

March 13, 2017

I found the vehicle I was seeking (BMW 650i) at OC Autosource . The problem is that I live in Louisiana, almost 2,000 miles away. I was reluctant to... discuss let alone purchase a vehicle without being physically on location. Internet research helped validate that OC Autosource was a reputable organization. The staff's detailed photos and vehicle description eased me into a position to consider this buy. An e-mail request through the website for additional information was almost immediately responded to by Tony who suggested a follow-up phone call. We discussed options for delivery if I decided to purchase and additional buyer details. His professionalism, knowledge and business details helped me reach a quick decision. I purchased the vehicle on Friday afternoon, OC selected an excellent delivery company; vehicle was picked up Saturday morning,; and I received delivery on Tuesday evening. Written and verbal communication ensued throughout the process. All of the necessary paperwork was delivered to me for signature and returned paid priority delivery. The process was made easy by the group at OC Autosource. I was absolutely satisfied with the transaction and highly recommend doing business with them.

Thank you for the great review Scott! We hope you love your new BMW, it was a pleasure doing business!

February 15, 2017

I searched far and wide for a unique Porsche and Tony at OC Autosource had it. I emailed him for more information and he provided everything I asked and... then some. We decided on a price and I flew down to pick up the car. From that first phone call, to Tony picking me up at the Airport to Luis helping me through the paperwork everything was a class act. This was my first Porsche and Tony helped make it something that I will never forget. I would recommend OC Autosource to anyone.

February 9, 2017

Tony and his team did a great job for us. The buying process was smooth and easy. He was able to obtain better financing than I could get through my... own bank. He was creative in finding a solution for selling our old car that has the potential to get us more than we could receive in a trade. Overall we are very happy with our experience at OC Autosource and the car they found for us was in great shape and high quality.

January 29, 2017

Tony Thompson and staff at OC Autosource were wonderful.My car is just what i wanted.You made buying my corvette a great experience.Thanks so much to all... of you. Sincerely, Steve Hebert

November 13, 2016

I just bought a Toyota Tundra from Mr. Tony Thompson and Louis Soto of OC . This was the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. The offer Excellent... Customer care and great financing available. I'm more than pleased and I love my vehicle. Thank you very much.

October 6, 2016

Tony and Josh made the whole process quick and smooth. True professionals without the usual car salesman pressure.