(3.1) 845 reviews

New Used Service

3.1
845 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDavid Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Little bit of everything

The team at David Mcdavid Ford worked very hard to resolve my issue with Ford. I cant thank them enough nor can words express the gratitude that I hav...e for them. I was informed every step of the way when progress was made. My calls were always returned in a timely manner and the team is very professional. I did purchase a new car with them as well and it was a great experience. Even though my schedule doesn't align with their regular business hours they ensured that my needs were met, my concerns were addressed, and that I was completely satisfied before they were satisfied themselves.I will be doing more business with them in the future for sure. Thanks again

• The best car salesman EVER!

Marcus Stewart raised the bar! Not only did I get the car that I wanted but he went above and beyond to get my payments lower than what I requested! W...ill definitely buy here again!

• Great Experience

I enjoyed my experience at McDavid Ford!!! Kevin Hughes was very professional, knowledgeable, and has awesome customer service!!! He was very with my ...vehicle inquiries!

• Great overall service

I purchased F250 Super Duty Lariat diesel truck 2017 awhile back. Brought it in for oil change and run in to salesman Kevin Hughes. Great guy. Just wa...nted to write a quick review since I never have. Thanks for people like him, no pressure, Very personnel, thanks.

• Experience was awesome... Megan

I had a great experience here with my salesman Marcus Stewart. He was very knowledgeable about the different cars and features. He listened to everyt...hing I requested to want in my vehicle. He is awesome and took great care of my husband and I. One of the best experiences I''ve had.

• Quality needs to improve

Last year my 2014 Escape was recalled for a door lock problem. About a month after the repair by David McDavid the driver side door started to rattle.... Since I had poor service before from this dealership I took my car to another Ford dealer and was willing to pay to have the door fixed. The new dealer called me and said when the recall was done 2 bolts were left out of the door hence the rattle. They fixed it without charge. David McDavid should review their services rendered because they are not attentive to detail and from 2 experiences with this dealership quality is not job one at David McDavid. I will not be back. The dealership is about 3 miles from my home.

McDavid Ford

Greetings and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am so sorry to hear that this happened and disappointed that we were unable to meet your ...expectations. We are continuously working to improve our service experience and will utilize your feedback as an opportunity to improve. Let me know if you have any questions or additional concerns and I will be happy to address them. Brian Fabian, Service Manager

• Go somewhere else

Bought a vehicle from this place. 1 year later it was total when someone rear ended me. Come to find out, they did not disclose to me that the vehicle... had prior hail damage. So The gap insure I purchase threw the dealership did not payed for the damage when I put a claim. I ended with no vehicle and a $2,380.90 bill I had to pay to the finance company. They also lost my truck when I turned it in for repairs. Then quotes me one price and charge me another when I went to pick my truck up, after they found it. So they have lost us as customers for ever. We will be doing our vehicle shopping somewhere else from

Greetings and thank you for bringing all of this to my attention. I am so sorry that this happened and can assure you that this does not reflect the c...ulture and standards of our dealership. I understand that we have ultimately lost your business but do hope that we will have an opportunity to earn your business back and serve you much better in the future. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. John Phelan, General Sales Manager, 682-730-8174

• Great customer service

Just bought a car from McDavid Ford and it turned out to be a great experience. My salesman Sterling Moody was very knowledgeable about the cars and w...as able to find me exactly what I was looking for. I also felt like he made a great effort to get me the best deal possible.

• Excellent customer service

First dealer I???ve ever bought at where I did not feel guilt tripped into buying a vehicle, awesome staff awesome customer service and very clean f...acility!

Overall Experience

• My focus keeps needing to be fixed for the same problem.

My 2013 Ford Focus has had to be fixed a lot. It has had to have the clutch replaced four, now about to be five times, and Ford keeps finding excuses ...not to give me a rental. I am a teacher, and I dont have them money to keep spending on a rental when Ford can't seem to fix my car right. They had it for a week and a half two months ago, and the same issue is happening again now. So when I called today asking for a rental, I was told I couldnt get a rental until my car was taken to the shop. I asked if I could drop it off on the day that my car is going to the shop and I was told no. So i will have to pay for a rental for a day or two, for a problem that was "Fixed" four times already.

McDavid Ford

Greetings Trena and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am so sorry that your clutch has been giving you issues. Can you confirm that your ...complaint is for Ford or is there an issue with our actual dealership? We would like to address your concerns; however if Ford is denying your request, it is out of our hands. Let us know. Thank you. Brian Fabian, Service Manager

300 W Loop 820 S Fort Worth, TX 76108