Tracy Ford

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 6, 2017

Patrick Marquesis the most honest, professional, caring salesman I have ever met! Contacted about a new Edge I saw online. Patrick called me and I explained... I lived 100 miles away so we negotiated a price as I knew what I wanted. The next morning when I emailed I was on my way and ask he have the car ready, he responded within minutes. When I arrived another salesman greeted me and when I said we were there to see Patrick, he pointed th the Edge which was parked out front and said, Patrick had pulled it that morning so it would be there still and ready for us when we arrived. After the test drive, Patrick confirmed the price we had agreed upon. Everything was just what we had discussed. The only other person we had to speak with was the finance guy to sign the papers for the loan. So easy and we appreciated Patrick so much that we saved his number in my phones’s contact and told him we would be back to buy an F150 from him for my husband in 18 months when our grandson turns 16 and we give him my husband’s current truck. We would drive four times as far as we did this weekend to do business with Patrick, he made buying a car an enjoyable experience if you can believer that!

We are super happy that Patrick was able to take care of you after your long drive here. We want to make everyone's experiences here with us an excel...lent one so thank you for sharing yours with us. Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new Ford Edge.

August 18, 2017

Thank you Fabio for my new car.. also thanks for helping my parents out when i was not there to choose my car...... love it 2017 Ford Focus...... love... ford

We are thrilled that we could help both you and your parents, and thank you for the wonderful review! If we can help you in any other way, please don...'t hesitate to contact us!

August 8, 2017

I needed a new work truck immediately.. i had another car but I was upside down on my trade-in and Darrin DeSilva helped me find the perfect truck!! Without... Darrins efforts and the finance teams banking magic on a Sunday of all days... I couldn't have made it to work on Monday. Thankyou Darrin and every one at Ford!!!

Anthony, Thank you for taking a moment to talk about your experience with Darrin! Congratulations on your new F-150 STX! We appreciate your business a...nd are here if you have any questions in the future.

July 29, 2017

I just purchased a new vehicle here at Tracy Ford and couldn't be happier. Fabio was able get me a deal on my dream car without me having to break the... bank. If you're looking for some peace of mind when purchasing your next car, I definitely recommend coming here.

Congratulations Jake on your new purchase! We are happy to hear that you found the car of your dreams, and that Fabio helped you to get there! Please ...don't hesitate to reach out to Fabio if you have any questions, and congrats again!

June 25, 2017

Never owned a Ford, God lead my husband to Darrin a salesman at Tracy Ford in Tracy CA. He was super nice, never pushy, listened to what we were looking... for & did just that. And, the finance team was awesome they worked with us & gave us a great deal. Thank You Darrin Desilva & the Tracy Ford Team!!!

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We are so happy to hear about all your positive feedback about Darrin and our Sales Team! Happy Driving!

June 14, 2017

We went on to the lot looking for a new truck. We walked around for a good 15 minutes with NO salesman breathing down our neck. We even wondered over to... the neighboring Chevrolet dealership and back again with no one hounding use. Not until we made or third trip back to the same truck did a salesman come out to talk to use. Very nice to be able to browse without being bothered. Our salesman, Joel was a great guy. Again no real pressure to buy. We did buy a 2017 F150 and got a great price, good interest rate. If I am ever in the market to buy a new/used vehicle again, Tracy Ford will be my first stop.

Jesster925, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and your salesman Joel! We appreciate your business and want to co...ngratulate you again on your new F-150!! Don't hesitate to reach out to Joel if you have any questions in the future.

June 11, 2017

I walked into Ford with the most outrageous circumstance i didn't think anyone could fix it the situation I was in. That's when I meet "Jacob" the sales... manager who put his top guy "Tino". He was all the help I needed, with such a great help and great personality the two of them worked magic and now I own a brand new 2017 Ford Fusion SE. These guys are awesome and a good laugh too. I highly recommend Tracy Ford. I love fords always have and Tracy Ford did above my expectations. Tabatha M. Valentino Torres (Tino) Used Car Sales Consultant 209-834-3240 2628 Robertson Drive Tracy, CA 95304

Tabatha, Thank you for taking a moment to share your positive experience with Tino and the dealership. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your busi...ness. Congratulations again on your new Fusion! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Tino or Katelyn if you need anything in the future.

June 11, 2017

June 4, 2017

Hi I seen Juan Delgado and he was amazing I walked off the car lot with a brand new 2017 Ford focus my first time ever owning a new car thank you so much... Juan

Jovon - Congratulations on your first new car purchase! We appreciate your positive review, your business and are happy to hear about your amazing exp...erience with Juan! Happy driving!!

May 31, 2017

The process of buying our vehicle was smooth, no hassles. Darrin was professional, has a terrific cheerful personality.

Allen - Congratulations! We appreciate you taking a moment to talk about your smooth, and hassle free experience with Darrin and our sales team. Pleas...e don't hesitate to reach out to Darrin in the future if you have any questions.