Titus Will Ford

(4.8) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Titus-Will dealership

Will was very good to work with for the sales. Tim was also helpful after the sales. Madison did a very good job with accessories that we wanted on ...our F350 and had excellent customer service! We appreciated Shannon's personal help. Our overall experience was very good and we would recommend Titus-Will to our friends.

• Great dealership

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! I will recommend this dealership to all my friends. The site was very user friendly.

Hi Wes, We enjoyed working with you and we are happy to read you felt our site was very user-friendly. Thanks for your recommendation and congrats o...n your vehicle!

• Great customer service

Just had my second experience buying a car from these guys. The first time was good. This time it was great. It was like buying from family. I was pre...tty much just in and out of the dealership. I spent longer on the test drive than I did waiting in the lobby.

Thank you for choosing us again, Jeff. We are happy that we were able to assist you and hope you will come back for all of your vehicle needs.

• Poor customer service

I came in for a safety recall and waited all day only to find out they had to order the parts. They wasted my entire day. The worst part of the situ...ation is they did not care. Worst customer service I've ever had. I own two Ford Fusions and they will never be serviced here again. I will never buy a car from here and I will not recommend anyone to this business.

• Ford F-350 repair

Took my truck in to get a rough idle when cold check as well as a faint whistle when decelerating around 45 MPH. Billed $1300.00. Was told the truck ...was fixed. Drove the truck home and had the exact same two problems. Returned the truck to the dealer and now they say that my truck needs another $4000.00 to stop whistle that might be coming from an internal leaking head gasket. No word on the rough idle when cold. That's the cost of a new engine. Tried to call the service rep several times on his line but would always go to voice mail.

• Very Good Experience

Purchased my new car from Tim O'Boyle with help from Jeremiah and Ed. It was a very good experience as they were all very helpful, informative and low... pressure. Highly recommended.

• Tim O'Boyle, great salesman

Tim O'Boyle is a great salesman. Very knowledgeable , no pressure, answered all my questions. I will return to Tim for any future purchase and I highl...y recommend him.

• Great Service! Quick Lane Advisor

Jen was amazing! Leave titus-will happy every time

• Great Service!

Love going to Titus-Will, always a quick and easy!

• Excellent service

Michelle and River are outstanding. They provided great service and made my car look like new even after a little run in with the garage door. Really ...appreciate everything they did to help me out!

Titus Will Ford