• A1 service

Garett, Chris and Gabe were awesome. No complaints

Thank you Stephen for the great review and taking the time to write it. A 5 star review from our customer says more than any advertisement can.

Garett, Chris and Gabe were awesome. No complaints

• Used Car turned into New Car Buy

Went to evaluate a used car we saw online. It was very clean, but not exactly what we wanted. Caleb showed us a few option related to new Buicks. We got a Great deal on a lease, and the entire process was no pressure, and we felt like the sales team actually had our best interests in mind. We are not local and traveled 1.5 hours to this dealership. I would do it again based upon the service we received. If you are looking for a car and they have one in stock, I recommend you give them a chance.

• Professionalism at it's best!

Great Buy, my salesman was awesome!! They were friendly, compromisable and honest. Build a good relationship and was able to close the deal!!

• SuperD

Finally decided to buy something nice now that I'm retired...Very disappointed with the way dealerships handle their customers. Newer SUVs come with high technology...and GM Cant even supply an owner's manual...ridiculous! Radio/ Navigation didn't work and was not able to sign up with On star but that didn't matter...they rushed us out the door after they got our signature and check...so we could deal with the problem on our own time. We returned vehicle the next day. Learned a valuable lesson and won't be back!

• Lambert

Great service, friendly people, no soap in the restroom.

Great service, friendly people, no soap in the restroom.

• Chevrolet Silverado

Bought of the internet vehicle was delivered to my home vehicle was as described will buy from the dealership again

• Bryan -- 2017 GMC Sierra Denali

Bryan went out of his way to take care of my every need. I was referred to Bryan through word of mouth and I can see why. I'll be sending friends to Lambert specifically to work with Bryan on their purchase.

• 2014 GMC 1500

Great people, got my oil changed quickly and truck washed

Great people, got my oil changed quickly and truck washed

• John Sodono gave excellent customer service.

John Sodono gave excellent customer service throughout our car buying experience. He was friendly, knowledgeable & responsive without being pushy or disrespectful as we weren't buying a new car. Selection was great & prices were perfect. i would definitely return & recommend to my family and friends.

• GREAT DEALERSHIP AND EMPLOYEES

GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND EVEN THE OWNER TALKS TO YOU AS A CUSTOMER THATS WHY WE GO BACK