• A CUSTOMER SINCE 1995

We'll keep doing all we can to keep you contentedly behind the wheel of a great-running Subaru for another twenty years, Mary. Thank you!

I purchased my first Subaru in 1995 and have been a Subaru owner every since. The staff at the Canton Subaru location are fabulous. Ogden Lummis has always been so professional and helpful from the beginning. The Service Representative that I have been dealing with for many years is VinnyTrigilio. He knows my car and is always available when I come in for routine or necessary repairs. I trust this staff and have nothing but great things to say about the Subaru team in Canton. If you are interested in purchasing a Subaru, or in need of having your car repaired, you are in good hands with their staff and service department.

• Loree H

I trust the service department at Mitchell Subaru. The person I have found to be a perfect service manager is Vinny T. He is always there for me and my car. I appreciate everything he does for us!!!!!!!!!!

• Maintenance

They were helpful, patient, kind, and went that extra mile to make things work for my best interest!

• Replacement of Axle

We're so pleased that the entire team came through for you like this, Vinny -- thank you for sharing your experience with us, and everyone!

I got there early thinking that the repair would take most of the day, so I brought a lot of reading material. It was completed withing 1.5 hours! In addition to replacing a front axle, they rotated and balanced the tires, and did a inspection of various safety items and systems on my Cross Trek. Very Happy with the service and repair!! The service advisors were courteous, polite, and kept me informed. Good experience!

• Must have been a bad day....

Had a 7:45 appointment on a Sat for a simple oil change. Arrived at 7:30. Knew I was in trouble when there were 3 cars ahead of me and 1 employee handling the vehicle check in. Got to service advisor around 7:45. He recommended I perform airbag recall since parts were in and tough to come by. Said I would be out by noon. Decided to do oil change and air bag recall and got ride home. BIG mistake! Noon came and went and no call from advisor on status. I called at 1:00 and no one answered service number. Called again 30 minutes later, still no answer so I left a message to please contact me. 2:30 still no return call. Called back and finally reached advisor who said car wouldn't be ready until closing at 4:00! Expressed my frustration with the fact that the car was dropped off at 7:45 and I was told "I would be out by noon" but it didn't seem to phase this advisor. Best part is I'm on my way to the dealership at 3:40 and get a call from Matt saying the car is ready for pick up. Told him I'll on my way and will be there in 10 minutes. I arrive at the service counter around 3:50 and there's no one to be found! Lights off, no advisors around. I tracked down one of the service technicians who I spotted in the back, and was very helpful, and asked where Matt was. I was told he was gone and was asked if I made pickup and payment arrangements. Told him I didn't since I had just received a call 10 minutes ago and I assumed he would be there when I showed up. Had to get sales involved for checkout. Again, very nice person but no idea what service work was performed. Bottom line, don't expect to ever get out of here in a reasonable time. Good luck trying to reach someone on the service line that is recorded. And, if you dare leave your car at this dealership for service, even with an appointment, don't expect it to be ready when they tell you. Is it asking too much to receive the courtesy of a phone call to let me know the status of my vehicle? I guess so. There are plenty of other dealerships and service repair shops around that will perform routine work for a reasonable price in a reasonable time. This will be my last time at this dealership. And by the way, this vehicle was purchased from this dealership!

We're always working to improve communication and accuracy with regard to the time needed for any vehicle service, Brian, and are completely aware that it's an ongoing process. The issues you've described are highly atypical for the team, and we'd like to get the complete details from you to map against the call recordings and timestamps on our repair order tickets. If you would be kind enough to call Drew, our fixed operations manager, at 860-693-7729, at any time -- we'd highly value your input and help with these matters.

• Oil change

Great place for an oil change . Quick and easy . Wait was a little longer than expected.

Thanks, Pat -- and we're working on plans to expand facilities to handle more vehicles per day, to lower that wait time!

• Mitchell Subaru Avon Ct

I have been servicing my 2004 Outback for 5 years . Vinny Trigilio,service manager, is an angel! He is both astute with mechanical issues and giving the customer a feeling that Mitchell Subaru cares. I trust him and depend on his professionalism and expertise.He also has a great sense of humour and is a great team player. I will be back to see them whenever my car needs anything!!!

Vinny and the entire service team will continue to be here for you for anything you need for years to come, Loree. Thank you for your dedication to our family business, and letting us serve you!

• My new Cross Trek

Thank you for investing the time and the drive over from Torrington to work with us, Paul! We're here for you for anything you need down the road.

I stopped in after researching several local dealerships online. It seemed to be a busy afternoon at Mitchell Subaru, but salesman Lou Credidio was happy to let me take my time with a test drive and to answer all my questions. Great service, low pressure and very knowledgeable!

• A Mitchell Subaru customer since 1992

Perfect Service Department (especially Ogden and Vinnie); Perfect Sales Department; Perfect Customer Service!

Thank you for such glowing praise!

Thank you for such glowing praise!

• You Can't Do Better Than Mitchell Subaru!

We couldn't ask for a better shared experience, or for a better family of drivers to with with. Thank you!

This is the second Outback we have purchased from Mitchell Subaru. You can't do better than the folks at Mitchell. Everyone we met, from receptionist to sales, service and financing, are a pleasure to deal with. Since we bought our first Outback 12 years ago, technology has changed dramatically and we certainly appreciated the added safety features. We highly recommend Fred A., a patient, understanding, knowledgeable salesperson, who can really explain those features and comparisons of the various models and options. You can do all the research you want and, in the end, it comes down to the people, in sales, service and support. Do yourself a favor and visit Mitchell Subaru!