• A CUSTOMER SINCE 1995

We'll keep doing all we can to keep you contentedly behind the wheel of a great-running Subaru for another twenty years, Mary. Thank you!

I purchased my first Subaru in 1995 and have been a Subaru owner every since. The staff at the Canton Subaru location are fabulous. Ogden Lummis has always been so professional and helpful from the beginning. The Service Representative that I have been dealing with for many years is VinnyTrigilio. He knows my car and is always available when I come in for routine or necessary repairs. I trust this staff and have nothing but great things to say about the Subaru team in Canton. If you are interested in purchasing a Subaru, or in need of having your car repaired, you are in good hands with their staff and service department.

• Stanley J. Goldberg Retired

As always-----dealing with Mitchell Auto for past 15 yrs and always found they go one step beyond the standard requirements.

• Excellent Service

While I purchased my Subaru from this dealer, and was very pleased with my salesman, I am extremely pleased with the service I have received when in for service appts. I have experienced an attitude of "How can we be most helpful today" rather than a simple "please get in line, and we'll look at things then". This week they actually cut in half, the time it would normally take for an extended service, and was able to get me "in and out" much faster than they initially said the service would take. This helped with other things I had planned for my day tremendously. I would recommend Mitchell Subaru without any hesitation.

• Mr. Dale

Matt is a professional service adviser and he addressed my car issue well.

Matt is a professional service adviser and he addressed my car issue well.

• Fast and Easyu

We recently had one of the best if not the best car buying experience ever. Josuha Fields has a calm yet extrememly attentive sales approach. Ask for Josuha at Mitchell Subaru!

• It just keeps going and going and going

I am on my third Subaru from Mitchell's. This one is a 1993 S/W with well over a quarter million miles. I take it for any servicing at Mitchell's and have always dealt with either Vinny or Olin. They are professional, courteous, and, most importantly, honest in their evaluations. I could not think of any reason NOT to recommend Mitchell's for either a purchase or servicing of a vehicle.

• Super Dealership

I've bought 4 Outbacks from Mitchell over about 15 years & have had nothing but good experiences,from sales through service - Always came to Mitchell for service & have never had to come back for shoddy workmanship - May cost a few extra $s, but it's worth it!

• Loree H

I trust the service department at Mitchell Subaru. The person I have found to be a perfect service manager is Vinny T. He is always there for me and my car. I appreciate everything he does for us!!!!!!!!!!

• Maintenance

They were helpful, patient, kind, and went that extra mile to make things work for my best interest!

• Replacement of Axle

We're so pleased that the entire team came through for you like this, Vinny -- thank you for sharing your experience with us, and everyone!

I got there early thinking that the repair would take most of the day, so I brought a lot of reading material. It was completed withing 1.5 hours! In addition to replacing a front axle, they rotated and balanced the tires, and did a inspection of various safety items and systems on my Cross Trek. Very Happy with the service and repair!! The service advisors were courteous, polite, and kept me informed. Good experience!