Mitchell Subaru

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 384 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 26, 2015

I purchased my first Subaru in 1995 and have been a Subaru owner every since. The staff at the Canton Subaru location are fabulous. Ogden Lummis has a...lways been so professional and helpful from the beginning. The Service Representative that I have been dealing with for many years is VinnyTrigilio. He knows my car and is always available when I come in for routine or necessary repairs. I trust this staff and have nothing but great things to say about the Subaru team in Canton. If you are interested in purchasing a Subaru, or in need of having your car repaired, you are in good hands with their staff and service department.

We'll keep doing all we can to keep you contentedly behind the wheel of a great-running Subaru for another twenty years, Mary. Thank you!

May 16, 2018

Since my first car in 1959, I have never bought a better car nor received better service than that of Suburu and Mitchell Suburu. Every time I come ...in for routine service (because I almost never need any other kind), I am amazed at the quality of attention and service...especially the waiting room with computer desks, TV and bagels and cheese.

April 30, 2018

I’ve been having difficulty talking to the right people and trying to find my first car being a college student, when a came to Subaru I literally wal...ked in with an idea of what I wanted and walked out the same day with a car that included everything I wanted. Jalen Smith was the employee to help guide me with the best financial situation and quality of the car and what I was going for, he took his time and explained every step in detail and made sure I understood what was going on. Everything was explained thoroughly and the best choices were lined up. They really care about the customers and helping them find what they want and what’s best. I recommend Subaru to anyone you can’t go wrong and they have a great team system.

March 26, 2018

I have been dealing with MItchell's for well over thirty years and, hopefully, can do the same for the next few years. Repairs are done properly and ...on time. A loaner is available for long term repairs and the service personnel know their job.

December 21, 2017

It would be even better if I could afford a new car too.

November 15, 2017

Continue to deal with Vinny who is the best when it comes to serving his customers. Professional, friendly and you come away with the feeling that he... personally cares about the job he is doing and the people he is doing it for. Mitchell's is THE BEST.

August 21, 2017

As always-----dealing with Mitchell Auto for past 15 yrs and always found they go one step beyond the standard requirements.

August 3, 2017

While I purchased my Subaru from this dealer, and was very pleased with my salesman, I am extremely pleased with the service I have received when in f...or service appts. I have experienced an attitude of "How can we be most helpful today" rather than a simple "please get in line, and we'll look at things then". This week they actually cut in half, the time it would normally take for an extended service, and was able to get me "in and out" much faster than they initially said the service would take. This helped with other things I had planned for my day tremendously. I would recommend Mitchell Subaru without any hesitation.

July 31, 2017

Matt is a professional service adviser and he addressed my car issue well.

June 9, 2017

We recently had one of the best if not the best car buying experience ever. Josuha Fields has a calm yet extrememly attentive sales approach. Ask for ...Josuha at Mitchell Subaru!

Mitchell Subaru