Audi Stuart

(4.6) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Purchased our prepared car

We researched dealerships to look and purchase a used car and we found Audi of Stuart. When we walked in and David Welch started working with us. He ...has excellent customer service skills..very helpful and completely honest!! Two excellent skills to have in a salesperson. He also has over 19 years experience..in the end..we walked out with our new preowned car! The best part, they are fair with their prices, we paid the kelly blue book value. They also have wonderful tasting s tarbucks coffee while you wait

• Worst transaction in 40 years of buying cars

I purchased an Audi from this dealer on August 30 2017 and arranged to have it shipped to me in Colorado. I finally received the vehicle October 7. He...re is why: The dealer refused to work with my credit union claiming they could not accept a letter of credit and they could not allow my credit unions title department to process the paperwork to get my temporary plates due to Florida law. In reality they just wanted to charge me a few hundred in extra fees. The hurricane delayed the transaction by about a week. After switching to their bank they refused to ship my vehicle until they were funded by the bank. I had never heard of this before and when their bank called me to confirm a few details I told him that I had yet to receive the vehicle. His response was that the dealership would not get their money until I received my vehicle and was completely satisfied. I passed this on to the sales guy. Magically the vehicle shipped the next day. My car finally arrived 6 weeks after purchasing it. But it was missing the temporary plates they made such a big deal about having to do and I discovered another omission - they never told me they did not have a second set of keys. So I had to wait another 3 days for them to ship me the plates before I could drive it. The sales guy apologized profusely for how badly this deal got screwed up and asked how he could make me happy. I suggested an extended warranty to which he replied "be responsible". I think he meant "be reasonable". Fair enough. He also tried to reason with me that the roof rack that was missing from the vehicle that he took off another vehicle and installed on mine in order to get the deal closed was more than enough to make up for failing to disclose the lack of a second set of keys. I called their bank and let them know that I had received the vehicle but was not yet satisfied due to the lack of plates or spare keys. I finally got my plates and took the car for a drive. I then sent a followup text telling him that failing to disclose the second set of keys was not ok, and that I never would have agreed to the deal had I known this information. Later that day I received a call from this sales guy. He asked me if I refused to release the bank funds to which I explained what had transpired. He told me the general manager is beyond angry and that they did not want to do business with someone like myself, and that he tried to make amends but could not (no idea what he actually tried to do other than tell me to be "responsible". He said he would send a truck the next day to pick up the car to which I said fine (which I think infuriated them even more). An hour later he sends me a text message with a completely made up lie about how I was in serious trouble because I told the trucking company that I would not release the vehicle to them and I had a contract. I never received any such call. He reconfirmed the vehicle would be picked up the next day. I asked him for a document confirming my deposit would be refunded upon release of the vehicle to which he never responded. The next morning I called the bank and let them know what was happening. I spoke with someone who wanted to know if I wanted to keep the car or return it. I told him I wanted to keep the car but they wanted it back. I further explained to him that it was his banks advice that created the current situation. He told me if I received the vehicle he could not hold up the funds. I said fine. I sent a final text to the sales guy telling him how poor the experience was and that he knew where to find my if he wanted to make amends. I have not heard back from him. All this over a set of keys. At the end of the day this vehicle which I thought I was getting at a great price has ended up costing me at least $1500 more in various expenses. My advice: If you are considering buying from them factor in the extra costs and see if is really worthwhile. I hope Sam (sales guy) and Steve (finance) enjoy the read.

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever

I would rather have a root canal than negotiate a car deal! I had already enlisted the help of a friend for my next car lease just to avoid the proce...ss. I received an early lease buyout from a competitor and decided to call Stuart Audi. Best call I ever made! Ernie Neuwald, Sales Manager, assigned me to Cal Harris as my sales rep and history was made! I am now a true fan of Stuart Audi and will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family.

• convertable

Beautiful facility, friendly (non pushy) sales staff. great inventory, and excellent service. Our salesman was David Welch, he gave us great service.

• Best buying experience ever

I was so impressed with this dealership in so many ways, I am praising their efforts, so if you have seen my same review on other sites, that is why. ...They deserve it. "Went above and beyond customer service" I recently purchased a Certified pre owned Audi allroad from Audi Stuart. It was the most pleasurable buying experience I have ever had, from the no pressure and professional sales person Steve Ellison to the reassuring Rocco Sainato in financing. While I loved my car, it did not love me and a pre existing back injury was re aggravated by the Audi seats. I learned in a few days, I could not live with this car. No fault of the car or dealer, just my back condition which can't handle luxury leather seats apparently. I didn't know what to do, but General Manager Devin Carlson was great and worked with me to give me an excellent trade through one of their other dealerships. I found a new car I love and can drive in comfortably. I thought I was going to lose my shirt having owned the car only a week, but everything worked out great. I can't thank Devin and his staff enough for taking such good care of me. The Brickell family of dealerships has earned customer for life.

• Wonderful buying experience and support after the

"Went above and beyond customer service" I recently purchased a Certified pre owned Audi allroad from Audi Stuart. It was the most pleasurable buying... experience I have ever had, from the no pressure and professional sales person Steve Ellison to the reassuring Rocco Sainato in financing. While I loved my car, it did not love me and a pre existing back injury was re aggravated by the Audi seats. I learned within a few days, I could not live with this car. No fault of the car or dealer, just my back condition which can't handle luxury leather seats apparently. I didn't know what to do, but General Manager Devin Carlson was great and worked with me to give me an excellent trade through one of their other dealerships. I found a new car I love and can drive in comfortably. I thought I was going to lose my shirt having owned the car only a week, but everything worked out great. I can't thank Devin and his staff enough for taking such good care of me. The Brickell family of dealerships has earned customer for life.

• Buying a new car

I've never had a good experience buying a car until I went to Stuart Audi. I know that sounds corny but the truth. I had the pleasure of meeting the ...General Manager, Devin Carlson and realized why the place had a feel of class. I highly recommand you contact Novis the sales person. Most car sales folks try to sell you a car, Novis actually helped me buy my A4. There's a difference.

• Bought a used Mercedes

I bought an absolutely beautiful used low mileage Mercedes. Great condition, great service, great people. Ask for Steve Ellison.

• Overall

I had a great experience buying a car recently at your dealership. My agent, Novis was very friendly, but not pushy. He put me at ease immediately. He... was very patient, honest, and most informative. Did his best to accommodate, and meet my needs. That is why I went back to the dealership and ended buying the car I really wanted. Thank you Novis!

• Love my new Audi.

I love my new Audi.... I leased an Audi Q3 and could not be happier! My salesman Novis was very helpful and I would recommend him highly!!!

Audi Stuart