Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Costomer

Had my fabric and paint protection put on my car and was highly satisfied with the work.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are happy to know that we put on the protection package to your satisfaction :) Please let us know if you have any more needs!

Excellent Experience

Excellent customer service by far with the sales team! Made my buying experience very easy and smooth.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Katie! We pride ourselves on our customer service so that is a very awesome compliment :) Thanks again!

4.5

DEFINITELY Recommend Napleton Chevrolet Buick =)

i recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Equinox from Napleton. My mom had just passed away, so not really a good time, but had a good experience w/Napleton Chevrolet Buick. The staff was extremely knowledgable and helpful. (Kevin's a good person to ask...well, most anything about the vehicle, electronics/gadgets, etc... if he didnt have an answer right away, he'd find one.) At the time i only had my temps (license) and didn't have transportation available to come out and see the vehicle after the initial test-drive, but the staff drove out to my house ( about a 1/2 hr. drive, one way...) picked up my trade-in vehicle, drove it back to the dealership and then accompanied me and my new Equinox home =) i felt this was going above and beyond! i dont think you'd be able to find that quality/get that kind of service just anywhere. i appreciate it!!!!! (Special thanks to Kim and Vince!!!! Kim was the brave soul who rode back with the new driver.... yes, she survived =) Paperwork and all that jazz was fairly painless as well. Thank you to everyone who prepared/processed that for us. Overall a good experience, i would DEFINITELY recommend Napleton Chevrolet Buick. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS, as well as anyone i forgot to mention!

Collision Repair

I was the victim of a hit and run accident while on vacation of all things. I took my car to the Napleton Chevrolet Collision center as I was very familiar with the workmanship of the Collision Center manager, Scott Peterson. Scott dealt with my insurance company and my end product was perfect. I was so pleased with how it turned out and the condition that my vehicle was returned to me. Two thumbs up for Scott Peterson and his crew at Napleton Chevrolet.

Service dept

I had scheduled a oil change and tire rotation . I mistakenly thought my appointment was in the morning and arrived at the shop 5 hrs before my actual scheduled appointment. Bill at the service desk assured me it was no problem. They got my truck in the shop within minutes, completed the scheduled maintenance items and I was on my way . Bill Hinrichs made my day Thanks for a Great experience.

Great Experience

I never thought it would be possible for me to buy this new of a car based on my budget. they worked with me and got a really good deal. Thanks so much!

Used vehicle purchase

The people at Napleton in Columbus were great to work with. We worked with Kevin as our salesman. He was very helpful and had a great personality for the job. What I really liked was having only one meeting with the sales manager before coming to an agreement on the price of the vehicle. Experiences elsewhere usually involved several back and forth trips with the sales manager. Vince met us where we wanted to be and that played a large factor in our decision to buy a vehicle at Napleton Columbus.

John benisch

Every thing and all service personnel were very polite. They followed with a phone call also. You get a 10.

Exceptional experience!!

Been to a few dealership before I showed up at Napleton Chevy. I honestly have to say From the moment I drove on the lot, I was treated like family! No high pressure straightforward group of guys! Very knowledgeable friendly and were there to assist me in with all my needs.