Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2019

Since this was my first car, I really had no idea how the process was going to go. I did a lot of research and when this car popped up in my search, I... emailed VINS and really didn't think I would hear back from them. Oh, was I wrong. The next two minutes after I sent the email about an inquiry, I got a response back along with a call from Zack Owens. He was very helpful in answering my questions and never oversold me. The place itself was very nice and everyone was friendly. They let me take my time to inspect the car and even after buying the car, Zack made sure that everything went well with the DMV and the maintenance of it. Overall it was an amazing first car buying experience and I would recommend these guys if you don't want the overselling that most dealerships do. They truly don't work off commission and they put everything to you out front. They were transparent with me and completely personable. I felt comfortable and satisfied with my purchase, so please do check them out!

January 7, 2019

traded in my wife's car for a Christmas present; they made it super easy and quick to work the trade-in and maintain the surprise. Found the car... online and worked it all out super fast. Much thanks to Zack, Sayed, Jimmy & team!!

December 31, 2018

For the past month or so I've been traveling to Maryland and strip certain parts of Virginia to locate a used pickup truck. I saw a truck at vins... DC but when I originally looked at it I didn't want it because it was a regular cab and I was looking for an extended cab but after talking to Zach Owens I went back and reevaluate the situation and found out it was just what I was looking for. Zach Lawrence is a very professional person that doesn't hassle you into buying a car either you want it or you don't and he is all about customer satisfaction and everything that you told me about my purchase is true so I would recommend him and the company with high regards.

Thank you Mr Merrill for your kind words. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

December 23, 2018

Great customer service. Zack as well as the remainder of the staff we interacted with. We're accommodating, straight forward and easy to talk with.... Pleasure in doing business with them and would recommend them for purchasing a vehicle.

December 20, 2018

Vins made the car buying experience as streamlined as it could have been. There was little pressure from Zack to purchase, and I could tell throughout... the experience that he wanted to make sure I was fully satisfied. I appreciated their attention to detail and customer-centered focus.

December 3, 2018

Their process is much more streamlined and expedient compared to a regular dealership. If you want to be done in less than 90 minutes and get a good quality... car, go to Vins. Their staff is great, very helpful and does not pressure you to buy

December 2, 2018

I had been looking for an X1 for a while in this area. This one was by far the best price for the mileage and condition. There was no pressure, the purchase... was easy ans stress free.

November 13, 2018

BUYER BEWARE!! Pay very close attention to everything being explained to you when purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. Keep in mind, this is not... a dealership that is part of a large auto group, nor is it anauthorized to a specific make. THIS DEALERSHIP IS NO DIFFERENT from any unoffical dealership. Yes, it may appear nice and clean, but it is all the same as the others. Information was withheld from the car I purchased which was VERY IMPORTANT to the actual condition of the car. I hope no one has to go through what I went through owning a car from this place. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Hello and thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. You are correct that we are not a large auto group. We actual...ly take pride in being a boutique dealership because we feel we are able to offer personalized service to our clients. I must respectfully disagree that we withhold information from our clients. To the contrary, we strive to provide a transparent experience from start to finish. And, just in case, if someone feels they made the wrong choice, we provide a window for no questions asked return policy. Nonetheless, I am happy to discuss and help resolve any concerns or problems you have. Please contact me at 703-662-9444 or via e-mail at sayed@vinscars.com. Regards, Sayed Masumi VINS

September 28, 2018

We would like to thank, Zack, Jimmy, and Josh on the awesome experience we had on our recent purchase. The "no pressure", but not to be confused... with, "we don't care if you buy from us" approach made it GREAT and worth the drive from DC!! This is a highly recommended and an excellent auto boutique!!! You guys get 5-stars from us! AKButler

September 28, 2018

We had gone to many dealerships looking for a clean used 2015 GS350 before we finally purchased from VINS DC. Their team provides excellent customer service.... No pushy salesman to haggle over the sale price since it was already priced fairly. Zack made the paperwork process very easy. Zack and his team make you feel comfortable coming back to them with any questions or concerns. You feel taken cared of and can return for any additional help. Plus they have a good selection of cars, which shows the care with what they take in to sell to their customers.