Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

New (631) 830-6153 (631) 830-6153
Used (631) 405-4525 (631) 405-4525
Service (631) 284-8537 (631) 284-8537

(1,025 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Loyal customer

I had my SUV’s first service done at Riverhead even though I purchased my It from another dealer because my experience with Riverhead from my prior vehicles was always favorable even though I could have had it done free. Donna as service dealer is always nice to deal with.

Dealer response

Hi O Howard, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Friendly service

Very friendly,courteous and helpful. I made an appointment for my service I was in and out. Highly recommend. And for me to say that is good because I’m very picky.

Dealer response

Hello and thank you for leaving your review! Our compassionate and understanding staff here at the Riverhead Automall are always here to get you in and out so you can focus on the important things. We hope you have a nice week. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

Sales and Service was impeccable

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Riverhead Nissan and could not be happier. The service department has been phenomenal. They took the time to explain everything did the work timely and treated me like a valued customer. Sales department treated me just as well. Got me in the vehicle of my choice and worked diligently to make an amicable deal that was not breaking the bank.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch. At Riverhead Nissan, it is an honor for us to be a part of these moments and we're so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service. All the very best to yourself and your family. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

I brought my 2014 Sonata in for new front brakes, oil change, and tire rotation on September 7th. Turned out there was a few other problems that needed attention. Thanks to Mary and Holly in the service department, everything was fixed. They were extremely helpful and made my experience a pleasant experience instead of total chaos. I watched them for the time I was there and those 2 woman ran their tails off 98% of the 4 hours I was there. And it was very BUSY!! You’ve got a great staff. They are very professional and caring staff and I thank you all for a pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Every person that walks through the Riverhead Hyundai doors is treated with the utmost care and respect - every appointment is just as important to us! We're glad our attention to detail showed. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

Excellent Service Department

I made an appointment for an oil change for my 2019 Nissan Versa. The service at the customer service counter was excellent and the rep called me, as promised when the car was ready for me. The technician who serviced my car was considerate and prompt and had placed paper mats inside the car to protect it. I will definitely use the Service Department again!

Dealer response

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you have nothing but amazing things to say about our team at Riverhead Nissan and what we offer. If you need anything please let us know. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

Finding Peace at Nissan..

To date I've purchased 3 used vehicles from Nissan, I get my vehicles serviced there as well. Recently after being struck by a Suburban suv my sentra was totaled. I met Bailey on a 2 weeks after my accident. On labor day I she asked me what I was looking for and recommended a couple of cars and great Rogues which were too big for me. Then she suggested the Roque sport, the scarlet red...I fell in love before I even test drove it. Bailey was professional yet very caring and friendly. It was only her 4th day at this dealership, it was like she was there for awhile. I was nervous, unsure and worried. She made me feel so at ease and comfortable, which helped me to be comfortable and I knew the Roque was mine. The insurance and financial guys were awesome as well. I've always love Nissan. I tried other dealerships however I return home to the Riverhead Nissan dealership. Thank you all so much..I'll see you soon in the service department so Donna and the guys can keep my new baby running smoothly. Blessings to you all.. Dawne Gilliam

Dealer response

Dawne, we absolutely love this review! We love that you are loyal to the Nissan brand and our dealerships specifically. It is always great to hear when we have a new employee that they are providing the level of service our customers are accustomed to. Thank you for you loyalty, we look forward to seeing you in our service department. Donna will take great care of you as well! Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

2.0

Make sure you check your paperwork before signing.

Unfortunately I didnt get to see the salesperson that was recommended to me and ended up paying $2,000 more than the MSRP. When I called to leave a message about this they wouldn't transfer me to finance. Every time I called and pressed #5 for finance I was disconnected. Left a message for my salesperson and never got an explanation for the increase in MSRP pricing. I was very disappointed. Needless to say I still haven't received the 2nd key for my new vehicle. I have never bought a new car with only 1 key. Still don't know when I'm going to get this mysterious key.

Dealer response

Marie, I apologize if you have had issues with the communication with our team. Please note that there is a major chip shortage in the world which is leading to the key shortage as well. Not sure who your salesperson you wanted to speak with initially, but I am available to you if you need additional assistance. Please reach out if you need me to assist in any way. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

1.0

No good

My car broke down. Call up and ask if they could look at car(had it towed there. A week later they hadn’t even looked at it. I had to have it towed to another service station. Turned out to be alternators. They mentioned that if it was an engine issue it would tak thee weeks. How do they stay in business.

Dealer response

Hi Joe, we apologize for any inconveniences with your vehicle's service. We will ensure that we take your feedback and address this internally while using it as a teaching opportunity. We hope that we get an opportunity to earn your business again in the future. If I can be of assistance to you please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks, Becky Edwards, Owner Loyalty Manager 631-369-0600 Ext 724.

Excellent service

Took my vehicle in for service, vehicle was taken care of faster than expected porblem resolved under vehicle warranty very good service, very friendly and knowledgeable service writers

Dealer response

Riverhead Nissan Steps Up in a BIG waly!

After an unfortunate misunderstanding that went on for six months, Riverhead Nissan stepped up and gave us a great deal on a three year lease. All is forgiven and they are again number one on my dealer's list.

Dealer response

Michael L, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Riverhead Nissan, If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!