New 888-450-3401 Dealer Website
Used 877-719-7939 Email Dealer
Service 866-689-3642

Average based on 152 reviews.
  • Excellent experience

Excellent experience. Multiple people remembered me from previous purchases and went out of their way to assist me. I love my new car and the deal. My Salesman Greg and manager Tom were excellent to deal with. I have been telling everyone I know about how wonderful they are. Planning on taking other family members to get cars in the near future.

• Awesome

Steve Sinatra was amazing with getting me information and answering all my questions. Overall an extremely pleasurable experience. I am pleased to have traded my vehicle with such an amazing team of professional sales reps and managers. They got me exactly what I needed for payments on my new purchase.

• Excellent service

Was very satisfied with the service I received. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Made sure I knew all the deals available.

• Best dealership ... Hands down

From the minute you walk in the door, someone is asking if you need help. Been to other dealerships where no one has come around or you spend time with someone and they never call you back. Love Paddock!!!!

• gold Medal performance

as usual , the Paddock team scored a gold medal with me! everybody was super accommodating, especially Steve Sinatra! I had a few credit snags,but today, i'm elated with my 2016 Malibu! see you in 3 yrs!

• Paddock Chevrolet

We would suggest being more sympathetic and open to people looking to purchase rather than lease. We felt a strong energy trying to convince us to lease even though we were looking to purchase. JT was outstanding in getting us what we wanted in our vehicle as a purchase. If we were to recommend Paddock we will recommend they deal with JT.

• Need a new car???

Andrew Mcgraw gave a Excellent run though of the new vehicles so i could make a solid financial choice

• service

staff is friendly, warm, inviting and the work was done quickly.

staff is friendly, warm, inviting and the work was done quickly.

• Mary Fiorella

Excellent sales person who was very easy to work with. If you stop in, ask for Shane!

• Third Lease Through Them

Shane did a great job helping us with the lease of our new Impala, even keeping an eye on our baby for me when I needed to take our potty-training toddler to the bathroom. Everything went smoothly, and as always, we got a great deal with Paddock.