• Best in wny!

This dealership is alot bigger than others and can make deals others cant. This is my 2nd truck from here with nothing but good things to say.

• Terrible service

My traction control and stability control kept turning off. I went to the service department two times before they fixed it. Once they "fixed it" it cost me over $300 and I was told the problem would not happen again and if it did within a month I would be covered. A week later the problem happens and I go in the next day to have my truck serviced. The service guy tells me there is nothing he can do and it would be better if my "engine blew up". When I told him that the truck shakes and moves forward on its own it could result in me getting in an accident so it was unsafe he said "and what do you want me to do about that. Im not a magician". During all of this I was also told that I do not know what I am talking about and was repeatedly yelled at and interrupted when I was trying to explain my concerns. Despite being insured that my truck was fixed and be a paying customer I was told to leave the garage because the conversation was over. Do not go there. They just want your money and truly do not care.

• Leasing a new vehicle

Every aspect of our dealings with Paddock Chevrolet and their salespeople, financial staff and the administration has been fantastic. They are extremely professional, very helpful and friendly throughout the entire transaction.

• oil change

I like the timeliness of service the most. They also do a great job advising you on the current condition of your vehicle.

• Mr. Gregory Ignaszak

Everyone that I dealt with very considerate, helpful and kind. My salesman Mr. Williams was great, very happy with the car.

• Bought chev trax

Chris did a great job of getting everything I wAnted.

Chris did a great job of getting everything I wAnted.

• service dept

short waiting time for oil change and tire rotation, great service dept, awesome waiting area.

• very good service

very good service - took care of my problem in less than an hour!!

very good service - took care of my problem in less than an hour!!

• New lease from paddock Chevrolet

I recently went to Paddock Chevrolet to lease a 2017 Malibu while still having 5 months remaining on the lease for my 2014 Malibu. The sales representative did a great job of showing me all the features of the new Malibu. He was able to get me all of the features I wanted, while making it fit within my budget. I had an excellent experience at Paddock Chevrolet.

• Oil Change, Tire Rotation

I love that I didn't have to wait very long to have my oil changed, and tires rotated!