• Very Happy

Purchased 2013 Tucson sport utility. Went in for oil change. Staff friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

• Very happy with your newer home

There is no other place I would take my car. I had a Mercury before this one and as long as I had her I took her to Bowditch for everything that she needed at those times and always got great service and was very happy with the results, no different this time. I will continue to take my newer car to Bowditch for service as long as I can drive. Al Cusano is my service rep and he has always taken good care of my cars.I have a Ford Escape, 2016, very happy with it.

• Mr. Hires' Pick-up

The service was great and done in a timely manner. However, I think I still hear a similar sound coming from my engine and not sure if I should return it. I have a co-worker who purchased from Bowditch Ford and has nothing but complaints until the problem was solved. I have gotten to know some of the workers there and so far so good.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great services

Great dealership to buy a car and also great customer service every time I'm there.

• Great service

Al and his team are great! They located the problem and had it fixed by the next day.

• No happy with cleaning of inside of car

Good service schedule was easy and convenient for me

Good service schedule was easy and convenient for me

• Oil Change

It was easy making an appointment. The service was quick when I arrived, and I had a good experience as I was checking out after the service was over. Everyone was great through the whole process. I hope it is that way every time I bring my car in.

• Thrilled! Great car! Great Experience!

Thrilled with my new car buying experience at Bowditch Ford! Our salesman was fantastic! I was dreading the car buying process, but completely no pressure and no hassle! And I absolutely love my Ruby Red 2017 Ford Escape! With highest praise I recommend Bowditch Ford! Such a good experience, I took my 2002 Taurus in for service to Bowditch Quick Lane and had another great experience with helpful and knowledgable staff!

• Couldn't have been any better!

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I needed an inspection to get new tags and registration in VA. Arrived at 7am but came back later when it would be easier to accommodate me. In and out before 3pm, and I made it to the DMV in time! The staff was wonderful. The service manager, the girl who talked with me afterwards, and the cashier were polite and courteous and professional. My husband and daughter bring her car there, and now I will also.

• Just replying to a review

Bowditch Ford in Newport News remains not only the best Ford Dealership I have ever been lucky enough to be in contact with, but also the staff are some of the most efficient and capable I have ever dealt with of any company. Dennis is a very warm man that genuinely cares every time I have visited him, Casey never forgets a face and is always approachable. Freddy knows about every application in every vehicle, probably even more than he needs to ever be familiar with. So, I am a Bowditch customer for life and support them all the way. Great Service.