Van Subaru

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 42 reviews

January 19, 2018

I went to Van Subaru to trade in my 2016 Ford Escape that I was paying entirely to much for John Gillock was my sales representative that I had and le...t me tell you I put him to the test. Not only did I have a list of things I wanted, price range, special features, I also had my 18 month old with me. Not only did he meet my needs with my car request giving me a great trade in-value and the best possible deal on my 2018 Subaru Impreza and walked me through step by step, he helped TREMENDOUSLY with my son. They had a great train set to keep him entertained, they let him sit in the vehicles, had snacks readily available. The staff went above and beyond!! Strongly recommend them! They will forever have my business!!

January 9, 2018

Bought my Outback from Vitalii and it was the greatest experience buying from him. He is a nice and friendly young man that knows about the products h...e sells. He went the extra mile to answer the questions I had. He is truly an asset to the company.

September 28, 2017

I'm happy with my Crosstrek so far. It has far more features than I expected. Vitallii was a surprise. I can be a cranky and jaded customer. He did... not let that bother him.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 23, 2017

Happy Customer We are happy with our new Outback. Second Subaru from Van

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Outback to the fullest!

September 23, 2017

Vitalii did an excellent job helping us make a decision between the Forrester and the Outback. He is knowledgeable, friendly and has a no-pressure sal...es approach. We are happy with the car and feel like we got a fair deal. No hesitation in sending friends and family to Vitalii to look at Subarus.

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your ne...xt visit!

September 15, 2017

I knew what I was interested in before going to the dealership. I had complete some of the paperwork online. They had a car ready to look at and eve...ry thing in order. My salesperson, Vitalii Baryshok, was courteous, informative and kept the process moving. It was overall a pleasant process!

Melissa, Thank you for the recommendation, we are so happy to have you as a part of our family!

September 9, 2017

I am 82 years old and have purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime but this was the best experience I have ever had. I had a appointment with Blake Wil...hoit he took down my needs and wants and brought me a 2018 Forester in red. The Forester is a perfect SUV for us seniors easy to get in and out of. Highly recommended ask for Blake Wilhoit .

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your ne...xt visit!

August 14, 2017

Vitalii Baryshok was great! He gave us a really good deal on our Outback. We love it! Subaru is the best kept secret!

Susan, thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We hope you enjoy your Outback to the fullest.

August 14, 2017

Best new car buying experience ever, thanks to Van and especially my salesperson, Vitalii Baryshok!

Reilly, Thank you for choosing us! We are so glad our staff took great care of you!

July 8, 2017

My husband and I worked with Blake Wilhoit to find the perfect Outback for our family. It is a pleasure to do business with Van Subaru a very friendly... and professional environment. Ask for Blake he is great to work with.