• I got a car

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I'm happy with my Crosstrek so far. It has far more features than I expected. Vitallii was a surprise. I can be a cranky and jaded customer. He did not let that bother him.

• Happy. Customer

Happy Customer We are happy with our new Outback. Second Subaru from Van

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Outback to the fullest!

Happy Customer We are happy with our new Outback. Second Subaru from Van

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Outback to the fullest!

• Excellent experience with Vitalii at Van Subaru

Vitalii did an excellent job helping us make a decision between the Forrester and the Outback. He is knowledgeable, friendly and has a no-pressure sales approach. We are happy with the car and feel like we got a fair deal. No hesitation in sending friends and family to Vitalii to look at Subarus.

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

• New Forrester

Melissa, Thank you for the recommendation, we are so happy to have you as a part of our family!

I knew what I was interested in before going to the dealership. I had complete some of the paperwork online. They had a car ready to look at and every thing in order. My salesperson, Vitalii Baryshok, was courteous, informative and kept the process moving. It was overall a pleasant process!

• A Professional and Enjoyable Experience

I am 82 years old and have purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime but this was the best experience I have ever had. I had a appointment with Blake Wilhoit he took down my needs and wants and brought me a 2018 Forester in red. The Forester is a perfect SUV for us seniors easy to get in and out of. Highly recommended ask for Blake Wilhoit .

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

• Awesome buying experience!

Vitalii Baryshok was great! He gave us a really good deal on our Outback. We love it! Subaru is the best kept secret!

Susan, thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We hope you enjoy your Outback to the fullest.

• Great personal service

Best new car buying experience ever, thanks to Van and especially my salesperson, Vitalii Baryshok!

Reilly, Thank you for choosing us! We are so glad our staff took great care of you!

• Great Car Purchase Experience

My husband and I worked with Blake Wilhoit to find the perfect Outback for our family. It is a pleasure to do business with Van Subaru a very friendly and professional environment. Ask for Blake he is great to work with.

• A Truly Wonderful Experience

They have a very helpful staff. I worked with Blake Wilhoit to purchase my 2018 Forester. Blake made the entire experience a real pleasure. This dealer gets a A+A+A+A+A+ from me.

• Wonderful Experience at Van Subaru

I worked with Blake Wilhoit he is a true professional and a real gentleman. I purchased a 2017 Forester Touring it was a easy pleasant experience.