Performance Nissan

(4.6) 591 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

591 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Best experience buying a car with Agustin Davis.

Agustin Davis provided an excellent service, we were looking for a NV 200 Nissan, but we didn't think that we were going to buy a car yesterday. Well ...we did buy a car yesterday and we are very happy. my daughter is 3 and it was almost 11pm when we left the dealer, everyone at the store was very nice with her, they offered her water and snacks. My experience buying a car yesterday was the best in my life. Every person that helped us yesterday was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. I want to highlight the work of Agustin Davis because he was extremely helpful and worked hard to give us a good deal. We were very tired but he worked very hard to make this deal work. Thank you Agustin Davis and all the personnel at Nissan. Ray.

Thanks so much!

• Excellent experience

I was greeted by Tyler. Tyler was courteous and professional. He took time to discussed what I wanted in the car and negotiated trade in with curren...t lease to new car meeting what I wanted in the car and affordability of lease as we discussed. He was very knowledgeable regarding all features of the car and took time to set up my phone and demonstrated how to use new start and all features. Leasing this Altima was pleasure thanks to Tyler!

Overall Experience

• Stay Far Away from Poor Performance Nissan!

After having leased my car at POOR Performance Nissan, at the end of the lease, I wanted to purchase it. POOR Performance Nissan tried to rake me ove...r the coals, demanding more than $2000 in excess of my residual value as detailed by Nissan Leasing USA. POOR Performance Nissan just came up with that figure and showed me a hand-written number on a piece of scrap paper. When I asked for a detailed breakdown of the exorbitant fees, POOR Performance Nissan wanted to rip me off for a $1000 dealer's fee, plus an electronic filing fee of $400. When I asked what the dealer's fee was for since POOR Performance Nissan was charging $400 for a 3rd-party service to handle the title transfer, PP said it was a ???standard fee.??? BS. It's pure gravy for POOR Performance Nissan. My lease contract only included a $300 buyback fee. POOR Performance Nissan also wanted to charge $250 for registration and title fees; when I checked at DMV, the fee was $98. If you must lease a Nissan, see Lina at Delray Nissan for an honest deal. Don't be another POOR victim of POOR Performance Nissan!!!

• Very pleasant and comfortable

Tyler greeted me as I arrived even before I entered the building and asked if I were there for sales or service and I told him sales. He took me into... his office and we made small talk for a minute or two and then began to discuss the reason for my visit - to look into purchasing a Rogue SV. I was most interested in the safety features of the car and Tyler went over the ones I asked about and told me about even more. We talked about the several models available in the car I wanted and then looked at the model that was on the floor. After deciding I did want the Rogue SV we got into pricing which included the trade in of my 2016 Honda CR-V. After reaching an agreement plans were made for me to pick up my new car the next morning. When I arrived we finalized the paper work and Tyler took a lot of time going over the various features of the car that were of interest to me including a video that showed the function of the safety features. We also went over the car itself to learn what all the various amenities the car had that I would be using - I was mostly interested in just the basic things like the radio, a/c, etc. Tyler was very knowledgeable about the Rogue and was friendly and pleasant throughout which all helped finalize my purchase of the car.

Overall Experience

• Service department is out to rip you off

Service department is incompetent at finding and repairing vehicles. Certain advisors (Joel) will go out of their way to attempt to have your repair ...not covered under warranty. Took vehicle for repair in June for water leaking into floor boards after raining, only to have same issue a few months later. At that time they denied there was any problem and tried to convince me it was not related to what they fixed in June. I guess they felt I poured my big gulp onto the carpets. The vehicle continued to get wet with rain but I was told there was nothing they could do since they couldn???t find the problem. Finally took it to a different dealer who found the issue and the faulty repair that was done the first time. Took it back to Performance showing them where the water leak was and the faulty repair. They refused to fix the leak and denied having made the faulty repair basically accusing me of taking a warranty covered vehicle to somewhere other than the dealer or performing the repair myself. The service manager with zero people skills was a quiet puppet taking the word of the lying service advisor. Nissan corporate came through and covered the vehicle under warranty finding it was a defect at time of manufacturing. Had the repair done at Coral Springs Nissan where the service was polite, efficient and helpful also giving me a rental car without questions asked. Performance does not give you a car even if your repair is under warranty. You can have a totally different experience just going a little west to Coral Springs Nissan instead of going to Performance where they will lie, cheat and disrespect you

• Excellent Dealership Service

Our company has purchased many vehicles from Ed Stackpole over the last few years. He and Bobbie Serpentini have always been very helpful and extremel...y professional.

• Terrific experience with Kelvin

I scheduled an appointment for Monday morning. I arrived on time. I was met by Kelvin and we discussed the vehicles available. In a few minutes we wer...e test driving one (I eventually bought that one) and the mood was very comfortable. When we returned to the dealership, Kelvin worked with the management to get me into a new vehicle. Even though my credit was not amazing, I was still able to get what I needed and a little more. I have purchased many high dollar vehicles in the past from other dealerships. I was clear that I was not buying a high dollar vehicle. I was treated the same as if I had been. No hassle. No headache. No pressure. Performance Nissan and their team did not disappoint and I am very satisfied with my entire experience with them. If I need to return for any reason, I will be comfortable doing so. The manager, financial manager, parts staff, and other staff I met were all exceptional.

• Excellent Service and Dealership,

We purchased a 2017 Nissan Titan SV, the dealership purchase experience was very straightforward and open. They did not come back for more profit and ...negotiating every five minutes which made the process much more laid back and efficient. This was the second Nissan that I purchased at this dealership. Highly recommended.

• Excellent Service

A very good experience, a first class dealership. When my lease is up I will definitely return to Performance Nissan. I love the Rouge Sport very comf...ortable smooth ride just the right size.

• Great Sales Initiative

I would like to thank our salesperson Tyler, who made our Nissan purchase exceptional. Once I explained exactly what I was looking for, Tyler put the ...package together for me. I had not made my decision on a Dodge Truck, or Nissan. Needless to say, I never made it to Dodge. I got the truck I wanted, for the price I was willing to pay... Great job Performance Nissan!!!

Performance Nissan