New 866-382-6347 Dealer Website
Used 866-549-7826 Email Dealer
Service 888-844-2449

4.3
Average based on 40 reviews.
  • Great customer service

Rodney worked very hard to get me the best deal possible . Excellent customer service. I had a great experience at Keffer Mazda!!!

• The worst experience possible

As shady as they come when dealing with a dealership. Watch out for false promises, especially dealing with Jeremy the "sales manager"

• Had a bad go of it with a competitor

I went into Keffer when i saw a Ram truck i was interested in. I told Paul of my terrible experience i had at a competitor. He immediately assured me that the experience from Keffer would be completely different. Well he was right. Even with some challenges we faced Paul remained calm and friendly and always stayed positive and up beat. He always had faith it would work. So i want to thank the Keffer Mazda team for hard work and persistence in the purchase of the truck

• Outstanding Dealership and Service

We purchased and service our CX-9 from Keffer Mazda and use their service department for maintenance. We had an excellent buying experience beginning with their internet shopping and closing the deal with Kenny. When it's time for service Chris makes it painless with convenient reservations and ride to and from work. The Chris and the service department does a great job and return my car cleaned inside out and running like new.

• Great Buying Experience

I dealt with 2 salesmen. Rodney and Kenny. Both were great and understanding of my needs and payment. Neither were pushy when the numbers were too high. Zach crunched some numbers and got me at the right payment. Highly recommend Keffer Mazda. They are a lot nicer and less pushy than the other Mazda places I visited while shopping.

• Great customer service

• Excellent! Managed to keep me loyal to Mazda!

After a horrible experience at another local dealer, Yuri and the team at Keffer really went over an above to get me into the car I wanted for a great price. There was no pressure, everything was up front. When it came down to the paperwork phase, the financial officer turned his screen to show me where all the costs were tied up. None of this writing a number on a sheet of paper and scurrying away to "talk to the manager." They made sure I was happy with the deal, the car, and the experience. I wish I had gone there first - it would have made for a much less stressful week.

• great service

Chad Cowans was the absolute best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He went way beyond the call of duty helping me get the car checked out by my mechanic on the other side of town on his time. Best customer service out their, and prices are very fair. Check out Chad when you go to Keffer Mazda he will take care of you. His response time for any questions I had was spot on.

• Great service, low-stress buying experience!

I recently purchased a new Mazda MX3 from Keffer and had the pleasure or working with Sean. Throughout my entire experience, I never felt preassured or stressed. Sean was very patient throughout the whole process, as I was first unsure of which car was right for me. He took the time to make sure I understand the features of benefits of both of the models I was considering and when that was decided, guided me through the entire negotiation process, which in and of itself, can be very stressful and I felt that he was out for my est interests the entire time. I will definitely be a Keffer Mazda repeat customer!

• Great Experience!

I searched for weeks online for a "new" used car before setting up test drives at a couple dealerships. I ended up purchasing a 2015 Infiniti QX60 from Keffer Mazda and could not have been more happy with the experience. Compared to the other car dealerships I visited, Keffer provided a friendly, no-pressure atmosphere that went above and beyond my expectations. Carolyn is the best and most friendly sales consultant I've ever worked with. She went over the vehicle features in a timely no-rush fashion and made the car buying process incredibly easy. The finance director Taiwon was also was very helpful and made every step seem effortless. Great experience overall. Would definitely go back again for another vehicle purchase.