Keffer Mazda

1015 reviews

1015 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keffer Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 20, 2019

Lorenzo, our salesman was great. He kept in touch from moment of initial online search, through our date of purchase, ensuring the right vehicle for us... would be ready to test drive, etc. He and the entire Keffer staff were very patient answering all our questions and ensuring we made the right decisions, as this was my daughter’s first purchase! Very professional dealership. Thank you!

April 5, 2019

We just bought CX-5 from Huntersville Keffer Mazda. Marcellus and Cohn were great! Marcellus was extremely patient with me asking questions and took time... to explain all the features in my new car. We are Toyota family, first time Mazda owner. Hopefully we’ll have great experience with service department also.

• July 11, 2016

I went into Keffer when i saw a Ram truck i was interested in. I told Paul of my terrible experience i had at a competitor. He immediately assured me... that the experience from Keffer would be completely different. Well he was right. Even with some challenges we faced Paul remained calm and friendly and always stayed positive and up beat. He always had faith it would work. So i want to thank the Keffer Mazda team for hard work and persistence in the purchase of the truck

March 1, 2019

I have purchased number of high end automobiles in the past, with good and bad experiences. Must say I was very impressed with Keffer Mazda. Jamie, my... sales person was on the ball, and management was responsive to my needs. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

February 1, 2019

Our salesperson Marcellus listened to our needs very closely and gave us time to make our decision, so we never felt under pressure. The dealership ( Sales... Manager's ) offered us a fair deal so at the end of the night, we couldn't resist the offer. My wife has had a great experience since 2015 with her Mazda 3 . Overall we enjoyed the purchase of our new Mazda 6 1 Grand Touring and we highly recommend Marcellus and the Manager-Team.

February 1, 2019

We had a great experience buying our Mazda 3! Great service! Great dealership! Great pricing! The whole process was far better than we could have ever... hoped for...and they exceeded our expectations on options, quality of used cars and helpfulness.

January 30, 2019

Dajah and Gina were great in showing the cars. We weren't rushed and went through the options. When negotiating price an extra $2k was added for dealer... add ins. This sticker was not on any car in the lot we looked at. Only car in the showroom. Other dealers put this on the car. Be up front with what you are doing. Then told the finance rate was to 3.69 by Dajah and we get into finance and its 4.9. Not good either. We waited an extremely long time for the finance guy. At least 1.5 hours. Pricing option in a book given to us for accessories was not accurate. We were told 3 times the price. We had to follow up with multiple emails and phone calls to get our remote start installation scheduled. Friendliness is the only reason I said I would recommend and give this 3 stars otherwise it would be lower.

January 29, 2019

Great service and experience. Miguel was real helpful. Would recommend this dealership to all. Very happy with the overall experience and looking forward... to enjoying my new car

January 22, 2019

Good experience, I spent way too much time at the dealer than promised and expected.Need to provide more realistic time frame to the customers.

January 22, 2019

Customer Service was great. Jamie did everything right She sent me a picture of the car she thought I would like and so I drove 50miles to see it. It... was perfect so I bought it