Bill Jacobs VW

185 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 16, 2019

I had two bad experiences with this dealership, the latest being with service and repair. I made an appointment for my car to be checked for a recall -... a very minor headlight screw recall that I was told even in my letter from VM would only take a few minutes to check. I waited for almost two hours. Not once did someone come to check on me to update me on why it was taking so long, and it wasn’t until I appeared very annoyed that someone stopped and asked if I was ok. Then after I explained my unnecessary wait and that I wanted my car pulled up and I was leaving they said it’d just take another 15 minutes and they wouldn’t wash my car to ‘save time.’ When my car was finally brought up I was told that they checked my headlight screws and it turns out no action was needed. So two hours for essentially NOTHING. When you make an appointment, shouldn’t the maintenance garage have a spot to service your vehicle at the time of your appointment? That’s the whole point of an appointment? Never once did anyone apologize or acknowledge the wait time. No loaners were available so I was stuck waiting there. The waiting area was so cold I was shivering the entire two hours. It was a horrible experience all together at a place that plasters great customer service all over their site. I should have stayed away after my first bad experience but I was trying to give them a second chance.

August 16, 2019

Been dealing with Josh Stoll at the dealershio for past couple weeks. Started with inquiring about a white 2016 VW Passat which was available when I first... contacted the dealership. I called before driving 50 miles to make sure again if the car was still available ans I was told its there. However, I showed up at the dealership only to find out it was just sold right before I walked in. So apparantly someone came in, test drove it and bought it. Completely fine, but isn't there any courtesy from the dealership to inform me or the other party that someone is on his way and inquired about the car before you and we would like to go first come first serve? Anyhow, after that one sold, Josh showed mr another 2016 VW Passat and had me test drive it as well. This car had higher miles then the previous one and I told him I came in for the white one particularly. On my way out, Josh offered me and I quote his words 'how about if I give you $1000 off' I responded, no. 'How about $2000 off?' I said I'll think about it and walked out as I was already upset ro drive 50 miles just to find out the car was sold. Fast forward, I thought about the other car and decided to accept Josh's offer. I emailed him and again, he replied saying sorry we cannot sell the car for $2000 less to which I said I'm just quoting your offer. Over the emails I agreed that I'll buy the car if detailed and scratches fixed and again I was told he will get back to me when the car is ready. Today I got an email from Josh saying its sold. I mean what the fish? Do you not know the meaning of the word 'commitment '? Unless that's not a word in your dictionary or vocabulary. Seriously, I feel cheated and never want to step one foot again in that dealership. Bunch of CHEATERS who would sell their souls if they have to to make profits and cheat even their family. Btw, happy to share the emails The 2 cars in question 2016 VW Passat SE w/technology Stock # A 7320P 2016 VW Passat SE w/technology Stock # A 7302P

• December 19, 2017

PJ South and Rich Sopron did a fantastic job selling me a new Atlas. They were able to find exactly what I was looking for and took care of everything... I needed. I will definitely be back in the future to buy my next vehicle. I highly recommend Bill Jacobs Volkswagen and encourage you ask for P.J. South when you contact them. He's one of the best!!

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day...!

July 31, 2019

Ricardo has sold me 2 cars. He is personable, polite, and very professional. His customer service does not end at the sale. He follows up and is available... for questions and advice. I highly recommend him. He is trustworthy.

Terry, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 5, 2019

Ramon Odom.... Awesome smooth experience, explained everything in details. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to see Mr. Odom. Thank you so... much:)

Hi Tina, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

June 21, 2019

Unbelievable experience. I am posted overseas with the USG. I have purchased multiple vehicles (and even houses) from overseas. I've never dealt with a... dealership like this. Twenty four hours after identifying a vehicle, getting a confirmation once-over from a relative in the area who looked at the vehicle in person, and confirming my interest in purchase, I still don't have a purchase agreement. I have spent an entire day explaining how basic financial transactions work. I just needed a purchase agreement in order to have the payment wired to the dealership. They are incapable. In the end, the threatened me that they could only hold the vehicle for 48 hours, despite their inability to provide basic transactional paperwork. I offered to put several thousand down to hold the car while we completed the paperwork. Never got a response on that. This is a ridiculou and provincial dealership. Even email is beyond their capabilities. Do NOT recommend. If they can't sell you the car, how would you ever be able to rely on their future service abilities?!

Hello Susanna Mcfarland, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Our manager, Sam Sweis would real...ly like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (630) 848-6600. We look forward to hearing from you.

May 31, 2019

We purchased a 2019 Atlas from Chris Verhagen and the process was very smooth. He was knowledgeable, and made the experience fun too! He had mentioned... that it was his third day working at this dealership, and you would never know it. Overall, a great experience!

Congratulations on your new 2019 Atlas! We're happy to hear Chris was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of serv...ice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bill Jacobs Volkswagen

May 31, 2019

Chris Verhagen was ver professional and knowledgeable when purchasing our 2019 Atlas. Pleasant to work with and will be bringing future business to Chris.... Thanks again for the great experience!

April 29, 2019

Thi was my first new car and thanks to Ricardo was a good experience he was a pleasure to work wit thanks to Rich the sales manager.

Congratulations on purchasing your first new car! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case duri...ng your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

April 20, 2019

I dread buying a new car. The process always seems to take longer than it should and they’re always trying to sell me add ons I don’t need. Jules Staley... however was transparent and truly listened to my needs rather than pushing me into a vehicle or add on I didn’t need. This is how the car buying experience should be and I will absolutely go back to Bill Jacobs VW (and Jules) for my next car purchase.

Congratulations on your new car, Chris! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!