• Bought a car

Thank you for your review!

Bought a car in 2013 from Ricardo Echeverria very good sales consultant. Very patient and willing to provide us with all of our needs. I liked the fact that I didn't feel pressure on my purchase.

Thank you for your review!

• Good dealer ship

Peter good sales nice place, great and friendly staff

Pedro Chavez, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bill Jacobs Volkswagen!

Peter good sales nice place, great and friendly staff

• amazing experience

Smooth process. Amazing customer service, beautiful facility, my experience was as close to perfect as you can get! Great Job!

Keith, thank you for your review!

Keith, thank you for your review!

• I glad Ricardo Echeverria help me to buy my car

RICARDO ECHEVERRIA IS A REALLY GOOD PERSON. AND VERY HELPFUL BUYING CAR.. THANKS SO MUCH..

Adam, thank you for your review!

Adam, thank you for your review!

• Purshase a used vehicule

I purshase a used vehicle and Casey M.Mountain she was very helpful when I was there thank you Casey

Marco, thank you for your review!

Marco, thank you for your review!

• 2011 BMW 750

Sean, thank you for your review!

This place was amazing!!!! The best car buying experience I've ever had! My salesman "John" was so excellent. He knew I lived far and did as much as he could for me over the phone that when we came in it was so smooth and quick. He answered all my questions properly and called me back exactly when he said he would to follow up. Thank you so much John and big thanks to Linda and Adam for putting the final touches and getting me in the vehicle I've been dying to get!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean, thank you for your review!

• 2011 Audi Q5

Wale, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Casey was able to provide you with excellent service!

I just purchased the Used 2011 Audi Q5, but overall I will recommend bill Jacob's in Naperville, IL. They treat me with some much respect and the sales person who helped me out did an amazing job, Casey mountain is one of the best sales person that I ever meet. Eddie Kazukauskas took over from her and it was just a smooth transition. He treated me so nice and help me out with everything I asked for thank you very much!!

• Eddie Kazukauskas @ Bill Jacobs Volkwagon

Qunming, thank you for your feedback!

Fantastic time at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen. Our sales adviser, Eddi Kazukauskas, was great and very friendly. He helped us find exactly what we were looking for and we purchased a car. Great experience!

Qunming, thank you for your feedback!

• Gleb @ Bill Jacobs VW got me exactly what I wanted

Vonrus, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

As the title states, Gleb Simanovich at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen got me exactly what I wanted. I had been to three dealerships looking at new model Golfs and Jettas before coming to meet Gleb at Bill Jacobs VW, and I had terrible experiences at all of them. I could tell immediately that things were going to be different with Gleb. He showed me the 2014 CPO Jetta SE with professionalism, and gave me a no nonsense break down of pricing options. I am confident Gleb got me the best possible pricing on a '14 CPO Jetta SE in the Chicagoland area. I can't recommend him and Bill Jacobs Volkswagen enough.

Vonrus, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

• 5 STARS

Nai, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Gleb took great care of you!

Just recently purchased my car from Bills Jacob Volkswagen!!! I absolutely loved the service there..! Gleb Simanovich was just awesome and made sure I got approved for a vehicle plus a good payment term deal. I have literally nothing negative to say about this place, soon as I walked in I spoke with a lady then all 3 ladies at the desk knew my name and greeted me made me sort of feel like VIP lol! I definitely look forward to getting another car from them in the future !