2017 Acura Ilx

Most sporty and efficiently powerful car I owned

by from Rochester, NY on May 11, 2017

It is a very good car that my friends and I like and almost everybody that ever sees it compliments the car. It is very sporty, powerful and a quick and sleek vehicle.

Acura ILX 2017

by from HAWORTH on November 21, 2017

After reading several so so reviews, comparing it to the Civic, BMW, Lexus, etc. Not sure why the ILX deserved so so reviews. Sure, it's not as nice all around as the Lexus & BMW but clearly not as pricey. We test drove a 2017 Civic which as really nicer than I ever remember the Civic to be but somehow did not have the refined aura as the ILX. ILX gave good enough performance, ride, features, comfort and quiet to make it definitely a car that I would be happy to own. And was a better deal than the Civic. Hard to get a deal on a highly desired car as the 2017 Civic. We previously owned a 2015 TLX which clearly outperforms the ILX in every way but honestly it was TOO much car for us. So the ILX fit the bill, better on the budget and we still get that luxury feel and performance but not as intensely as we did from the TLX. It would be safe to say the ILX is a scaled down version of the TLX.

great value

by from NY on September 16, 2016

I had previously had a Toyota Camry, which was a great car but when I found out the the Acura ILX has much better computer features and holds its value, AND was the same lease price as the new toyota, It was a no brainer

Looked a long time for a car....LOVE what I choice

by from Lake County IL. on January 24, 2018

Great power and drive.I am so happy with this car. It has a nice quiet drive with fantastic pick up for being a 4 cylinder. There are no blind spots and this was a major concern. Lots of room for four people. I got the package with all the safety factors.

Great luxury car that functions properly

by from Cleveland, Ohio on June 7, 2017

A great luxury car for a young individual that wants to experience the road to the fullest. The style inside & out is worthy for recognition

I loved it but not looking to buy now

by on August 17, 2017

I absolutely loved to drive this car. It's very smooth and potent. The interior was my favorite part, luxurious yet affordable. Will be buying it in the future when I'm ready to change my car.
Not Rated Reliability

Not worth the luxury brand name

by from Lisle, IL. on July 13, 2017

Good: Exterior is the best selling point of the car. The Jewel Headlights suits the appeal of the car. Bad: (compared to my 2013 Hyundai Elantra) 1. I am not sure if it's just my car, but I can hear the "tonk" noise coming from the engine bay (tonk.. tonk.. tonk..) every time I have the car in neutral of park. 2. When I step on the gas pedal, I have to ever so gently use my great toe so the car wont suddenly accelerate. It's fine if I want to quickly go from a starting line, but it gets so irritating that I have to work on how the car would smoothly accelerate coming from a stop sign/light. 3. I feel like I always have to wait for 2-3sec before the gear kicks in. First start in the morning or engine cools down, coming from Park to Drive, I find myself waiting for that gear to kick in. Otherwise, I have this loud revving, and sudden acceleration. Reverse to Drive or vice versa, on a slope, the car does not have that slow roll. Instead, it rolls you to the opposite direction since the gear did not kick in yet. 4. Infotainment system. Why do I always have to wait for the system to finish saying " After the beep, say the number you would like to call." every time I use the assistant? Why do I have to wait 2-3 sec for the next song to play for my next song to play when I press skip. Why cant I connect my Android device through the USB port? Why does it download my contacts and not display the name of the person calling? Why to do I have to go to the process of pressing Select, then press Speed Dial, then press Recent Calls, then select the contact? Why cant I just press the Call Button and select the contact I want to call and make the call. 5. Wipers does not respond after a gap in between spray washing. It stops working. Water is sprayed on my windshield the first time- wiper automatically wipes. I pause, spray my wind shield again, it stops wiping. ALL THESE SMALL THINGS SHOULD NOT BE PRESENT IN A LUXURY CAR, Even if it is just entry level.

Most Confort car

by from New Jersey on September 13, 2017

This car has been amazing and will stay amazing. I would like them to keep on making cool and amazing cars !!
Not Rated Reliability

Great luxury car that functions properly

by from Cleveland, OH on May 23, 2017

A great luxury car for a young individual that wants to experience the road at its fullest. The style inside & out is worthy of recognition.

Looked a long time for a car....LOVE what I choice

by from Lake County IL. on October 28, 2017

Very happy with my car......great style and comfort. . It offers a lot for its price.I have had great luck with the dealership I bought it from. I really think you should look at this smaller compact car.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Acura Ilx