Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 ILX

2017 Acura ILX

2017 Acura ILX

Have You Driven the 2017 Acura ILX?

Most sporty and efficiently powerful car I owned

by yeah from Rochester, NY on Thu May 11 2017

It is a very good car that my friends and I like and almost everybody that ever sees it compliments the car. It is very sporty, powerful and a quick and sleek vehicle.

Great luxury car that functions properly

by TAILX from Cleveland, Ohio on Wed Jun 07 2017

A great luxury car for a young individual that wants to experience the road to the fullest. The style inside & out is worthy for recognition

Acura ILX 2017

by AcuraLOU from HAWORTH on Tue Nov 21 2017

After reading several so so reviews, comparing it to the Civic, BMW, Lexus, etc. Not sure why the ILX deserved so so reviews. Sure, it's not as nice all around as the Lexus & BMW but clearly not as pricey. We test drove a 2017 Civic which as really nicer than I ever remember the Civic to be but somehow did not have the refined aura as the ILX. ILX gave good enough performance, ride, features, comfort and quiet to make it definitely a car that I would be happy to own. And was a better deal than the Civic. Hard to get a deal on a highly desired car as the 2017 Civic. We previously owned a 2015 TLX which clearly outperforms the ILX in every way but honestly it was TOO much car for us. So the ILX fit the bill, better on the budget and we still get that luxury feel and performance but not as intensely as we did from the TLX. It would be safe to say the ILX is a scaled down version of the TLX.

Looked a long time for a car....LOVE what I choice

by Patsey from Lake County IL. on Sat Oct 28 2017

Very happy with my car......great style and comfort. . It offers a lot for its price.I have had great luck with the dealership I bought it from. I really think you should look at this smaller compact car.

Best cheapest good looking luxury car

by FlavioC from Toronto, ON on Thu Oct 18 2018

I own this car for almost 10 months and I was surprised about the amount of technology and reliability you have in this car. I was looking for Audi A3 (middle version) and mercedez CLA250, Audi for this similar price doesn't offer half of the technology and Mercedes is way more expensive and has a little bit rough driving (but it is nice looking too). I went to a dealership to look at the other options, when I went for the test drive on the ILX, I was impressed about everything around the car. Also, it is important to say that the maintenance is waaaay cheaper than the german cars. If you are looking to impress and have a luxury car and high tech, this car is the one to go

great value

by stuart from NY on Fri Sep 16 2016

I had previously had a Toyota Camry, which was a great car but when I found out the the Acura ILX has much better computer features and holds its value, AND was the same lease price as the new toyota, It was a no brainer

Not worth the luxury brand name

by Monarchy88 from Lisle, IL. on Thu Jul 13 2017

Good: Exterior is the best selling point of the car. The Jewel Headlights suits the appeal of the car. Bad: (compared to my 2013 Hyundai Elantra) 1. I am not sure if it's just my car, but I can hear the "tonk" noise coming from the engine bay (tonk.. tonk.. tonk..) every time I have the car in neutral of park. 2. When I step on the gas pedal, I have to ever so gently use my great toe so the car wont suddenly accelerate. It's fine if I want to quickly go from a starting line, but it gets so irritating that I have to work on how the car would smoothly accelerate coming from a stop sign/light. 3. I feel like I always have to wait for 2-3sec before the gear kicks in. First start in the morning or engine cools down, coming from Park to Drive, I find myself waiting for that gear to kick in. Otherwise, I have this loud revving, and sudden acceleration. Reverse to Drive or vice versa, on a slope, the car does not have that slow roll. Instead, it rolls you to the opposite direction since the gear did not kick in yet. 4. Infotainment system. Why do I always have to wait for the system to finish saying " After the beep, say the number you would like to call." every time I use the assistant? Why do I have to wait 2-3 sec for the next song to play for my next song to play when I press skip. Why cant I connect my Android device through the USB port? Why does it download my contacts and not display the name of the person calling? Why to do I have to go to the process of pressing Select, then press Speed Dial, then press Recent Calls, then select the contact? Why cant I just press the Call Button and select the contact I want to call and make the call. 5. Wipers does not respond after a gap in between spray washing. It stops working. Water is sprayed on my windshield the first time- wiper automatically wipes. I pause, spray my wind shield again, it stops wiping. ALL THESE SMALL THINGS SHOULD NOT BE PRESENT IN A LUXURY CAR, Even if it is just entry level.

Does not recommend this car!!

Looked a long time for a car....LOVE what I choice

by Average gal from Lake County IL. on Wed Jan 24 2018

Great power and drive.I am so happy with this car. It has a nice quiet drive with fantastic pick up for being a 4 cylinder. There are no blind spots and this was a major concern. Lots of room for four people. I got the package with all the safety factors.

I loved it but not looking to buy now

by MarianaSantamaria on Thu Aug 17 2017

I absolutely loved to drive this car. It's very smooth and potent. The interior was my favorite part, luxurious yet affordable. Will be buying it in the future when I'm ready to change my car.

Great luxury car that functions properly

by TA from Cleveland, OH on Tue May 23 2017

A great luxury car for a young individual that wants to experience the road at its fullest. The style inside & out is worthy of recognition.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2017 Acura ILX

Editor’s note: This review was written in August 2015 about the 2016 Acura ILX, but little of substance has changed for this year. To see what’s new for 2017, click here, or check out a side-by-side-comparison of the two model years. To read the full review of the 2016 Acura ILX, click here.

The restyled 2016 Acura ILX is a competent, fun-driving car in the entry-level compact luxury field, but it doesn't live up to some luxury-class expectations.

The ILX gets a lightly revised exterior, minor interior cabin updates, and more available technology and safety features this year. Acura also discontinued the base engine, leaving only one, and replaced lesser manual and automatic... Read More