2017 Acura ILX consumer reviews

$27,990 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 ILX Acura
Explore the 2017 Acura ILX
Shop the 2017 Acura ILX

Nice ride, I love the luxury and the compliments.

Got one with 29,000 very nice ride. Very satisfied. I feel like I got my moneys worth. I will hand this down to my daughter.

BEST DEALERSHIP IN QUEENS

FELL IN LOVE WITH MY ACURA ILX THAT I PURCHASED FROM LUXURY AUTOMOTIVE CLUB, CAR WAS IN FLAWLESS CONDITION IN AND OUT, MY SALESPERSON JORGE WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST, TOOK CARE OF ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. GO SEE HIM.

Luxury with a hint of performance

I currently own a 2017 Acura ILX bought used with only 29k miles. This car has been a great daily driver, very smooth for the longer drives, and a surprising quiet cabin. It has everything a person needs for a trip: sunroof, Bluetooth, heated seats. This car truly is one in a million for the value.

Well need should be reliable

Great to have milage wise. Will save me on gas. Far as me traveling back n forth to work. N other places in the area

Great car!

I love this vehicle! It is a comfortable ride and very stylish. Acura builds some wonderful cars so I highly recommend getting one. Best purchase!

Excellent engine 2.4L (long history)

Still not expensive compare with other luxurious cars. Buy this one asap, will be more expensive later. Last forever if you maintain properly. Only complain is you need to buy your own spare tire.

Smooth Car

I love my Acura !! I used to own a Toyota and a Nissan before and I was very uncertain about Acuras. I decided to get out my comfort zone and I’m so happy I did! It’s got everything I always wanted such a moonroof, leather heated seats and remote start.

MAKES YOU FEEL VERY IMPORTANT AND FANCY ON ROAD

It gets great mileage and is so dependable - It looks great and it is classy so you can be proud to be seen in it

Very nice car

Went in looking for a different car. We found this one and wife was hooked after one test drive. Car rides smooth. We are extremely happy with this purchase.

Fantastic car on the go.

Sports looking car and the gas efficient. Luxury looks Easy to drive. The styles very 👍 fantastic car. Very fast car and quite to drive.