2020 Acura ILX consumer reviews

side view of 2020 ILX Acura
Explore the 2020 Acura ILX
Shop the 2020 Acura ILX

Love it!

Got this when I was looking for a smaller entry level luxury car, non -turbo and with a lower cost to own. Try to get the premium, for the dual screens and carplay.

3.0

crooks

One of the first rules in looking at used cars is to Never, Never trust the paint condition if they show it to you wet! And these crooks put a wet car inside under their lights! Of course it looks nice, All paint looks nice wet. Dry and polish that car so the consumers can see what the paint really looks like!

Sporty and Reliable

Really fun daily car for sure. No complaints so far. Just wish they made an awd model. Even with fwd it is still a really great car.

2022 Acura ILX review

I love this car it is my dream car I am so happy I bought it I just feel so exhilarated can I drive this car is so fun to drive and handles beautifully not the most comfortable car for a long drive but overall I am 100% happy with my purchase

1.9

Don’t buy Acura ILX 2020! Clunking piece of crap!

ACURA ILX 2020-CLUNKING PIECE OF CRAP! DON’T BUY!The actual quality doesn’t comply with stated, the car warranty is nothing but a joke, and the “premium class” is just a dial tone.

Love my Acura !!!

This is are third Acura. We are always satisfied with are Acura's. We always love the interior and exterior style, along with the performance of are Acura.

owned

meet all my need, very comfortable i like a lot the way it drive very smooth, highly recommended to any of my friend and family

Very well done in design and quality material !

Best purchase so far. It is very comfy, and his interior style is sturdy, and not to mention that it comes with some good qualities like programming the position of my seat to my pleasure and even though someone else uses it and move my seat, when I use it, instantly it will set to my set up position. Also the smoothness of the leather is so satisfying. Enough room in my trunk and for my self space, as well.

A very well design car for almost any need

I never had and Acura before, but since I find out they are reliable and their durability Is 100% trusted, I didn’t doubt to owning one. The smoothness and well delicate seats I feels so comfy to be driving for hours. Their two touch screen makes it just out of this world. And I can used up to 3 apps without problem. The sunroof is a big plus, It makes your ride and stop being very fun .

Great car . Handles well. Excellent features .

So far, this car is excellent. Best looking car I’ve owned exterior and interior. Features are great. Screen for maps is excellent and it handles very well.