2020 Acura ILX consumer reviews

side view of 2020 ILX Acura
Explore the 2020 Acura ILX
Shop the 2020 Acura ILX
1.9

Don’t buy Acura ILX 2020! Clunking piece of crap!

ACURA ILX 2020-CLUNKING PIECE OF CRAP! DON’T BUY!The actual quality doesn’t comply with stated, the car warranty is nothing but a joke, and the “premium class” is just a dial tone.

Love my Acura !!!

This is are third Acura. We are always satisfied with are Acura's. We always love the interior and exterior style, along with the performance of are Acura.

owned

meet all my need, very comfortable i like a lot the way it drive very smooth, highly recommended to any of my friend and family

Very well done in design and quality material !

Best purchase so far. It is very comfy, and his interior style is sturdy, and not to mention that it comes with some good qualities like programming the position of my seat to my pleasure and even though someone else uses it and move my seat, when I use it, instantly it will set to my set up position. Also the smoothness of the leather is so satisfying. Enough room in my trunk and for my self space, as well.

A very well design car for almost any need

I never had and Acura before, but since I find out they are reliable and their durability Is 100% trusted, I didn’t doubt to owning one. The smoothness and well delicate seats I feels so comfy to be driving for hours. Their two touch screen makes it just out of this world. And I can used up to 3 apps without problem. The sunroof is a big plus, It makes your ride and stop being very fun .

Great car . Handles well. Excellent features .

So far, this car is excellent. Best looking car I’ve owned exterior and interior. Features are great. Screen for maps is excellent and it handles very well.

Best looking car I’ve ever owned & most reliable.

It meets all of my needs for driving to and from work daily. Also, for going on road trips. You can’t beat it!! I was also surprised by the performance and handling of this car!

This is my third leased ILX.

Very satisfied with the size, comfort and reliability of the ILX. Also happy with the technology in the ILX premium model. It's the perfect vehicle for saving on gas.

2020 ILX an Incredible Vehicle

Before purchasing this car, I did a TON of reading both professional and consumer reviews as well as watching YouTube review videos. Some professional reviewers get behind the wheel, floor the gas pedal, and then say it's noisy and not fast enough. But the truth is most drivers don't floor the gas in everyday driving. For a driver like myself going to work every day in a normal commute I found the car to be very quick and it also gives a quiet ride! The transmission and engine work very well together for an incredibly smooth driving experience, and both have proven long term reliability. The styling is great, and the fit and finish is quality. It's a very solid feeling car and mine has absolutely no squeaks or rattles. The ELS stereo system with surround sound blows me away and it's the best sound system I've ever heard in a car. The lower touch screen is solely dedicated to the sound system with integrated pandora capability as well as XM radio. The upper screen is dedicated to navigation as well as apple car play and android auto. Reviewers like to complain about the dual screen set up, but I think it's great! My one and only complaint about this car is that the navigation is very dated looking, but hey it works well anyway. The best part about this car is no doubt the value for the money. Compare it to other premium brands and you will pay thousands more, and you really cannot compared it to a non premium model such as a civic because it's truly a cut above in fit and finish. In a way it's in a class all by itself. Also great is that the cost of repair and normal maintenance is nowhere near what you will pay for other premium brands. So all in all I know I made a great decision in buying the ILX and look forward to driving this fun car for many years to come.

Honda Accord

I love the comfort and style. i.t makes my commute to work not even feel like a commute. Glad I went with Acura and not any other brand.