1990 Acura Integra

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Westport, CT on December 8, 2010

I have owned my Integra for longer than any other vehicle I've had. I enjoy the Integra's classic styling and pep when accelerating. It also handles very well.

90 Acura Integra a fun car

by from atskill NY on August 11, 2013

This is a fun car. Even though the car is 23 years old and has 167,000 plus miles on it the runs great and gets 32 mpg.

Great luck with this car

by from San Francisco, CA on April 27, 2007

I've had a '90 Integra RS stick shift since '98. It's starting to look a little worn. Seats and paint fading, but I can't bring myself to sell it because the engine is holding up so well. A little more than 3 years ago I replaced the timing belt for the second time and I haven?t had to do anything but replace fluids and spark plugs since. Previous to that I did have to do a few jobs on it, but nothing out of the scope of what you?d expect from a used car. That said, I think I should point out the minor negatives for those considering this car. - The windows don't seal. On the highway you'll hear a rushing noise the whole time. This isn't due to age. It's always had this problem. - The seats lack lumbar and can be a little uncomfortable on long trips. - The back bucket seat makes it practical for only two people. - No cup holders, but if you're buying a car this age I suspect you can build your own. - Apparently fairly easy to break into for those who know the trick. - Keep an eye out for drive axel boot tears. They seem to be particularly vulnerable. If you catch them in time you won?t have to pay for a whole drive axel.

Best Thing Alive

by from Germantown, Oh on February 8, 2008

Amazing on power, blew my mind away. The Suspension is unbelievable, The power was unexpected i had thought the was little power but no Oh so much power. U must buy an integra

Totally reliable and is sporty.

by from MA on February 19, 2007

I am selling, but only because I am totally car stupid. Figure it's time to buy new. This 1990 car is sleek, peppy, reliable and the interior design still looks up to date.

Priced to Sell FAST! Very reliable and affordable!

by from Canton, Ga on May 31, 2017

Great Running Car!! Priced to Sell FAST! Only mechanical issue is that it needs a crankshaft pully and bolt. Just replaced timing belt. Will be a great reliable vehicle for someone that has the time to fix the pully. Less than $60 to get it back on the road

Our Expert Review: 1990 Acura Integra