1993 Legend

1993 Acura Legend

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 1993 Acura Legend?

Acura Legend last forever.

by Bobby from New York, NY on Thu Oct 28 2010

What I love about the Acura Legend is the look and comfort. This vehicle has a 3.2 engine and in the highway feels great. Even though is a old model a lot of people still love it. I have a 94 LS and is in good condition and I know is going to last me forever.

I love this car even thought it's kind of booring.

by vroom from canton, MI on Mon Jan 17 2011

This is my first car..and what can I say? I LOVE MY LEGEND. Mine has 231K and nothing is wrong with her. Its 210 BHP V6 pulls and it sounds good too. The steering is execlent. It's not blisteringly fast but it goes for sure. On slippery roads hand brake drifting is easy and imense fun. The car is commfy, the seats are great and for being what it is the interior is great looking. Highway mileage is excelent but city driving especially wilth a lead foot like me is apalling. I love my Legend but this up comming summer im going to get a job and sell my Legend to buy a early 2000's Jag XKR coupe. I doubt the Legend will be as beautiful or as fast but the Jag will be greatly less reliable, economical and humble. I'll miss mine when its gone. Excelent first car for any teenager.

My Ac

by JustB from Atlanta, Ga on Tue May 10 2011

I have a 95 legend and a 03 TL TS and I prefer to drive the Legend. Cant beat the comfort. This car I think was ahead of it's time. People still want these cars and I get asked to sell mine often. It sn't going to happen people. I purchased with 72,000 and it has 208,000 and still going strong. This 03 Legend would be a great first car for someone. If the body is in good condition, I would recommend someone to buy. Why? The engine can be replaced. But to find a Good Acura Legend Body, If I could I would have two Legends. just do your maintainence and ride. Keep it clean and it will continue to turn heads. Acura needs to make a bring it back, a special addition.

most wonderful car i've had

by karry mute from WISCONSIN on Tue Jan 12 2010

this acura legend is wonderful car and a rliable. it makes me addicted to the acura product. i bought it from 1st owner for just $1000 and last forever. though my first car is acura legend, it is just like you ride on pleasure car for commute to work. i wish acura will continue put more enfort to product.THANKS ACURA LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Take on the 1993 Acura Legend

Although it is a car, the Acura Legend has performed more like a roller coaster.

In March 1986 what proved to be the first of the new wave of Japanese luxury cars appeared when Honda unveiled its top-of-the-line Acura line and its Legend sedan. Toyota's Lexus and Nissan's Infiniti followed.

With a midyear start, Legend accounted for only 25,062 sales that year. With a full year on the market, sales more than doubled, to 54,713, in 1987 and jumped to a record 70,770 in 1988.

Price, competition, a lousy economy and a luxury tax caught up with Acura, and Legend sales slipped to 64,638 in 1989 and 53,666 in 1990. They took an upturn to 65,689 in 1991 when the second-generation Legend appeared... Read More