2001 Acura Mdx

Good vehicle upkeep can be pricey

by from Toledo on August 16, 2017

Comfortable riding vehicle gas mileage could be better transmission issue can set you back a few dollars

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by from new orleans , LA on August 8, 2017

I bought my MDX used with 70K miles on it. I now have 210K miles! The only problem I ever had was a water pump issue and it was covered under warranty. I have been very diligent with the maintenance; oil changes, wear and tear parts replaced, etc. This car is roomy buy very nimble to drive. I will be sad when it stops running. (whenever that will be ).

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very Reliable SUV

by on July 23, 2017

So glad that my husband night this SUV for me 4 years ago. It is so reliable and never really had problems with it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The Best Car I've Owned

by from Chicago, IL on July 7, 2017

I owned this car for 17 years. It was reliable the whole time, drove smooth and felt safe. The inside was spacious and made it perfect for everything from road trips with family to moving furniture. It didn't require repairs for many years, and held up for many trips across the country. By the time I chose to retire it, it had 234,000 miles on it. At that point, the repairs exceeded the value of the car. Overall, it was a really reliable car.

Great vehicle

by from Lynnwood on August 10, 2014

So much hate for an outstading vehicle. I bought my acura mdx when it had 76k miles and after seven years and 130k after. My acura still runs strong, i like it so much that i decided not to buy anything else thats is not an acura. I plan to drive my mdx to the grown and i can say that will get at least 350k miles out of mine.

Do not buy MDX

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 2, 2011

Problems from day one - large bills constantly, paint oxidize, lights oxidize, raido doesn't work fixed four times, Acura does not stand behind. To bad because nice looking, comfortable and wish it was reliable. Had since new and always took care of - just not a good suv

most reliable car I've owned

by from Douala - Cameroon on December 9, 2010

I will advice many people to buy acura MDX it is a reliable and comfortable car for family and friend.

stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from ny on October 12, 2010

this particular car is horrendous wasted time going to see it only find out no nav disc the interior is awful and the price is too high....b careful with this one!!!

Great Vehicle

by from on July 8, 2010

Highly recommend the MDX - extremely reliable and well-appointed. Great family vehicle with seven seats. Leather interior, good sound system, lots of room in the back.

MDX is a Beast

by from N/A on March 26, 2010

I recently acquired my mother's 2001 Acura MDX. She was the original owner and put 173,000 miles on it. She had very little trouble with it and when I needed a car I was glad she was also in the market. Despite the mileage I am confident this vehicle will serve us well for at least a couple more years. It is extremely versatile and, of course, dependable. The MDX is a bit underpowered and uses a lot of gas. That being said, if you are considering a mid-size luxury or even near luxury SUV You will be hard pressed to match the balance of the Acura MDX.

Our Expert Review: 2001 Acura Mdx