2005 Acura MDX consumer reviews

$36,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2005 MDX Acura
Explore the 2005 Acura MDX

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I have had ~20 vehicles in my life and this is most favorite of all. It is by far the best designed inside and out. It fits my active lifestyle - you can put an unbelievable amount of cargo in the back. I don't know why but things just fit really well. As far as comfort, features and fun stuff - it has it all and plenty of power to go where you want, when you want to. My wife has a 2005 Volvo XC90 and the Acura is far better designed, more athletic, and just as safe. I am looking to sell the Volvo XC90 and buy her a new 2007 MDX...God Bless!!

You can't go wrong

Top of the line SUV! This doesn't have the space of a larger SUV, but it drives like a dream and has top of the line features. As always, Acura eliminates the many options with making loaded as the standard.

4.3

Review by Anu

I like Acura MDX. It is a great vehicle for a cool safe trip. The comfortable seats, pushbacks helps in relaxing at rest areas in long drives. The drive in Acura MDX makes you travel longer than your plan, as you never realise the distance traveled in it. I wish you also enjoy the great ride in Acura MDX

I love my 2005 Acura MDX!

I love my 2005 Acura MDX! It is beautiful, handles great and will move when I say MOVE! It is comfortable for the whole family even with two Carseats. The kids love watching movies on the DVD and I love being able to listen to my XM satellite radio while they are quiet! There is plenty of room for all things necessary for the Family Vacation/ Road Trip and still gets good gas mileage. Yes, I love my 2005 Acura MDX- I only wish I had bought a black one!