2009 Acura MDX consumer reviews

side view of 2009 MDX Acura
Explore the 2009 Acura MDX
Shop the 2009 Acura MDX

Best Value for Money Luxury Vehicle

We owned this vehicle for 7.5 years and it has served us well. Extremely reliable and we had features that we could not find in $75000+ german cars. Heated Rear seats, power tailgate, entertainment system, electronically adjustable steering, the list is endless Regretfully traded it in as it was starting to show its age. Best MDX ever. The new one is much larger and bloatier.

Great little SUV.

This car fits all my travel/family needs, especially with the 3rd row seat option if needed. It's good on gas and has plenty of power. Most important, it's comfortable for everybody.

Very reliable and affodable to maintain

I purchased my 2009 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/ Technology and Entertainment in 2011 and have enjoyed it ever since. I just recently upgraded to a 2015 MDX and will probably continue to purchase them.

4.0

Great interior and sound system!

This was a great family car and very nice on the interior with all the BELLS and WHISTLES. It was also the AWD version. The surround sound it had and speaker system was amazing as my daughters often watched movies in the car on trips. The only disappointment in my opinion was the dull exterior design that still exists on these cars today. If they resembled the most recent styling of the Nissan Murano or the Lexus 350, these cars would be increfible in every way imaginable.

4.0

good suv

Select a Car to Review Make Model Year Type of Review Reviews can be from current or previous owners and test drives Overall Excellent Comfort Excellent Performance Average Exterior Styling Good Interior Design Good Value for the Money Average Headline From 5 to 50 characters is all we need. good suv What do you think of this vehicle? Minimum 100 characters. Need examples? This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great compared to other cars I tested.

4.3

Great reliable suv for the family

great for towing the boat and commuting to work, served me well for 8 years. kids went to college so its no longer needed

Sorry Infiniti

I've had my 2009 MDX a month now and LOVE it! I was actually scheduled to test drive an Infiniti FX35; drove this instead... This vehicle rides smooth and handles really well. I know I will feel/be safe during the MD winter months during my commute to/from DC. There are so many features in this Tech/ Entertainment pkg and not enough hours in the day for me to learn them... Purchasing from a non Acura dealer did not allow me the benefit of being taught how to take full advantage of all its features. Thinking... I wonder would a Acura dealership take the time to show me? The manual...ughhh just as challenging/time consuming. (Female venting)... now what was I saying?...OH...I LOVE IT!!

Luxury on 4 wheels

This car has it all: comfort, reliability, stability, features, great deal for the money! Great family car, also for driving the kids to school and driving long-long hours on the road.

Best car ever!

This vehicle is very comfortable to drive and easy to maneuver. I was skeptical on buying a used car but this was a excellent choice.

Best driving experience

Its nice car with ample space and can seat 7 adults comfortably. It is reliable and stylish. Great car.