2014 Acura MDX consumer reviews

side view of 2014 MDX Acura
Explore the 2014 Acura MDX
Shop the 2014 Acura MDX

Best SUV

Very reliable and pleasant to drive. Very spacious, good for the family as well as private driving .

The quietest of all the vehicles I have owned

The car is very comfortable on the long trips we have taken and the mileage is very good 26-27. On around town drives the mileage drops to 23-24 which is good since the vehicle weighs around 4400 lbs. We would definitely purchase another one.

Great Family vehicle

This car is a great family car. Very comfortable, very reliable (0 issues so far) and gets great gas mileage for an SUV.

Quality and Style

This car is everything I was looking for. The room of a SUV with a smooth, powerful drive similar to a luxury sedan. I upgraded from a RDX and couldn't be happier.

What a smooth Ride!

This car met all of our needs and more....Still learning how to use the technology package. Love this car!

4.5

Beautiful

This vehicle has a ton of features inside and a very nice exterior, this vehicle is one of the nicest suv' s out there.

Eye Catcher

The MDX had everything we were looking for, luxurious interior, 3rd row, tons of space. Stylish body style and doesn't feel huge driving down the road. Very pleased with our purchase.

I love my MDX

I truly love this car. I have had a CRV and Pilot in the past and decided to give this a try. It is so comfortable, and I get complements daily on it. The kids love sitting in the 3rd row. To top it off, Acura customer service is amazing!

First Acura SUV

Exactly what I need, 7 passenger crossover. Love all the features, Navigation, Rear intertaiment, AWD and power.

Totally luxury car

I think about this car by the way I have 2017 Acura MDX all-wheel-drive the black and I love it so much