2017 Acura MDX consumer reviews

side view of 2017 MDX Acura
Explore the 2017 Acura MDX
Shop the 2017 Acura MDX

Acura MDX Fan

I sold my 2004 ACURA MDX with 304,300 miles and purchased a used 2017 ACURA MDX with 95,000. So far I love this car. I am a Honda/Acura fan. First Honda had 325,000 until family member totaled it so purchased the 2004 MDX. I love MDX. The only thing I would change would have the seat pan in both the front and middle row a little deeper. It is not a deal breaker though.

Reliable, great service from a solid company

This car is great, dependable, a little luxury without being a snob. High quality level. A couple rattles were fixed with no complaints. I will say it occasionally has a 'hesitation' in the transmission on a cold motor, but it would not keep me from buying Acura again.

Mdx is a quality car and i am hooked

This is a very quality car with plenty of leg room. I love the interior and it drives well. Has a lot of charging port and the audio is supereb.

4.0

problem with gear shifting sing the paddles on ste

the exterior part fitment or quality control is not good especially around the headlight. rough edges,bad alighnment of front hood to the fenders hard to sink the bluetooth with iphone

2.3

Problems with it after four thousand miles.

Piece of garbage Rear differential went after four thousand miles. Would never buy another one. Transmission had to be replaced after 48000. Costly repairs, not worth it. Awd problems

Beautiful interior

I test drove a black Acura MDX with the Technology and feel in love with the car. The car drove wonderful and I hope that I can find a white MDX with the Technology or Advance package. That's my goal.

Comfortable and Beautiful inside out

It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is so comfortable. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology. If you're looking for a new or used SUV in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Changed mind on brand very happy!

Was originally looking to purchase RX previously also owned a Lexus. But after being nudged to consider 3rd row options....Was sold on the style and size of the MDX. Very happy with price as well!

Very happy to own this car

Driven 500 miles so far and very impressed with this suv. I very much like the v6, safety features, roominess, comfort and quietness. My first ever luxury car. Not going back to Hondas anymore.

So far it’s a joy to drive

It was 3 yrs old when I purchased it and I am very happy with the value. Great ride and very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a small SUV.